+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    @@@ trading is a very rissky ..is main ap apni jitni chahy investment lga loo km money sy km profit he mily ga agr money zzyada ho to ap ko zyada proofit mil skta hay ;;;but it is very risky kkk agr ap ko market kkii movement ka theek andazza na hoo to....@@@

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend yh baat to conform hai agar ap huge capital say jo chahy ea use kero app ko koi fariq nhe pay ga agar app kay account main money kem hai to phar y app kay account kay lea dangers ho sakta hai. if your account is big then you take help for the system. but in small account you never use the system. demo account pay to koi problem nhe ea ka use waqit pata chahlt hai jb asy real account main use kay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ali.raza786 is an unknown quantity at this point ali.raza786's Avatar
    Thanks
    har insaan jab koi kaam shuru karta hay us k liye riski to hota hay kio k us ko koi idea nai hota aur na hi us ka tajurba hota hay banda us wakat confused hota hay k koi galati na ho jaye agr aap ne mehnat ki to koi aisi galti se jis ka aap kbi soch b nai sakte to aap ki mehnat waste hoti hay dusra aap ko boht dukh hota hay kio k apni cheez phr apni hoti hay ye bndy k kaafi faida mand saabit hota hay.

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for protection cogitate i use exclusive 5% to 10% of my informing risking exclusive 1% to 2% in per transaction.. I know that my proportion is upper.. and its mainly because of low chapiter.. With this I can at least subsist justified after receiving duet of periodical deprivation

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your own suggested process is incredibly great, It's possible to use it concerning acquire benefit from foreign exchange in the event he is aware of the trading effectively. When i don't know why folks are needing to commit having large money whenever they don't have enough expertise. It really is additional skillful to take a position large money since you will find 50 likelihood of dealing and when there is loss subsequently it's not manageable and could consequence ones expense ideas.

Banned muneebahmed is an unknown quantity at this point muneebahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan gg forex aik bohot riskey business hai lakin agar hamaray pas big capital hai to hum forex k through heavy profit generate kar saktay hain, forex main luck sab say impotant role play karti hai, agar ap ki luck sath de to ap big capital k sath big profit generate kar saktay hai , lakin agar luck sath na de to bohot loss ho sakta hai.

Banned rockenrolla is an unknown quantity at this point rockenrolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    I would like to share this ea I found on the web. credits to the creator and the person who shared it in other forum.

I think it uses hedging and martingale. it doesn't wait for a signal, it trades as soon as you activate it.

I don't understand it all, but I will explain what I understand.
    the killzone is the hedge gap,
    example:
    if you put 10 in kill zone
    if you buy at 1.1110
    it will put a pending sell order at 1.1100
    but I think you must put a takeprofit at least double the kill zone or bigger, so we must put 20 or more. and then the other inputs I don't understand.
    if someone uses this please tell me the best kill zone and take profit.
    but I got mc in some of my demo accounts using this with $10 capital and using .01 lot. Now I use $20.
    I think it is good to use in a trending market, because you can find the trend even if you buy or sell.
    but if you are right in your first prediction then you don't need to hedge, and just take the profit.
    it doesn't really use martingale, because it doesn't double the lot,it uses the fibonacci starting with the second 1
    here's my demo account

I use 8 killzone and 20 take profit
    Login : 1445870
    Investor : 7mcayuy (read only password)

I use 11 killzone and 28 take profit
    Login : 1446053
    Investor : gg5jfhq (read only password)
    Forex is already a high risk business, so why we must take another risk using a particular EA ?
    it doesn't matter if we risk a small fund to gain an exact big profit. But, why we must place a huge fund / capital if we still must face double risk ? i think, if you really interested in using an EA, you must choose an EA which can change a small fund become a huge profit in a short time.

Senior Member umairmalik is an unknown quantity at this point umairmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a big capital in your account the it is safe to use the ea but if you dondot have big capital in your account then using ea can be risky for you so i should say that only use it when you have a large amount in your account.

Senior Member sabanasumi is an unknown quantity at this point sabanasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a demonstration server lover. merely opt for instaforex-demo. com server. however When i quit examining it, however you can test it as well using demonstration in addition to remember to publish your effects the following if you're more dedicated it really is great.

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that it is a demo server mate. just choose instaforex-demo.com server. but I stop testing it, but you can try it too using demo and please post your results here thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast