+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Member nadeem is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually baat yeh hai kaiy forex ka business bohat ziada risky hota hay uss ka aik aik step bohat samjh boojh kay sath uthana hota hay agar ghalati ho gyi to phir insaan ko nuksaan uthana parta hai aur aik dafa loose ho jaye to dubara kaam karna bohat mushkil hota hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe to use robot need lot of balance because a robot that requires a lot of equity to be able to make robots can work with consisten in the market. due to use robots must with the small lot to avoid the run out of margins. so, there is no robot that can operate properly with only small capital.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I souks agree with this statement thievery trader should have the capitl to support before considering thr automated trader. There is a risk that is attached to placing of such trades. Although some some automated trading do well itch automated traders that yield good profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    A profitable ea should not be determined because you put in big capital in trading. Let a good expert adviser have the ability to still trade small capitals and get very profitable as well.

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    From now, i hate high risk. I lost my first balance because of it. I prefer small profit in a consistent and sure way than making huge money with risking the major part of my account. Now it's time to apply a good risk management system for me

Senior Member Azzharali is an unknown quantity at this point Azzharali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh bat yo comfom hai k agar ap ko huge capital chahtay hain is k liye ap k account
    huge amount hona lazmi hai

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all thanks for sharing this with us. if it is smart enough to identify the trend change then it could be the best EA ever. Is that really working as you are telling? How can we set the parameters for this EA? Better, if you provde us some screen shots...

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the only expert advisor robot that could be very good for forex traders in my opinion is actually the the martingale EA. It remains a powerful EA that we can trade forex with successfully if we have a big account balance
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member mitras is an unknown quantity at this point mitras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is useful if you use EA for investment of large capital. It will help you to gain more profit. But if one is inveting small capital then there is no requirement of EA, Beginners must not use EA and avoid it till taking an experience of trading.

Banned .786 is an unknown quantity at this point .786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i am a professional trader on Forex trade and most of the i do trade on Forex so i think my invest is secure on Forex trade for make huge money . because i think i have enough experience about Forex trade .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast