+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 771 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe there is one thing that you have to know that is when you trading all that you do is that you have to make sure that you have informed your self in the best way ever things way you have to make good of whatever that you doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I think it is very true that the beginner should learn forex properly you can watch internet expert Forex training video on net this is very easy to learn forex before trading the real account you should take practice on demo account almost one month properly and than trade on real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jhorad is an unknown quantity at this point jhorad's Avatar
    Thanks
    jo forex ke trading main new user hain un ko chye ke who demo per zida se zida working kren or achi trading kren or ache pair per trading kren or traidng ko watch kr ke trding kro best hai forex ke trading main achi eanring ke liye demo per working zarori hai forex main,

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner ko ess business me mehnat karna hoga aur ye sochkar he ye business join karna hoga,yahan trader ko market me apna jada se jada time dena hota hai,agar time sahi se dete hai to trader ko experience aur knwledge market ka milta hai..

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I absolutely believe that as a beginner, we need to develop our trading strategy and if we can trade with proper knowledge only then we can make good money in forex trading, forex traders need to work hard and have to trade with proper discipline.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear, In fact I absolutely find that as you are new in Forex market that reason need to proper learning at first and gather the sufficient trading knowledge about Forex. Forex is very risky business because price be move in very fast and that reason proper knowledge is must needed about Forex for making success in long run. Without learning a person do not well in Forex business.

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    For myself because a beginner traders one ought to discovers the actual fundamentals and technicals of the actual tradse and after that type a trading strategy and starts the actual demo account and checkstheir strategy first and after that onces u tend to be higher upabout confidences u can trade on reals accouns ! !

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very comfortable daily trading . as a reference for the open position is the time frame H1 and M15. I see the daily trend in H1, while the entry point for me to see in M15. if the time frame is unidirectional, then I entered the market.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because a beginner, I could be ready to trade along with good preparing. This could be carried out using the practice on demo account first. if u have sophisticated and absolutely ready sya will build trades along with relaxed, notice and adhere to the actual trend of market motion. maintain emotions, majamenen capital and risk.

Senior Member lusyfo is an unknown quantity at this point lusyfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a beginner to these market, take time and understand these market dont invest first because you will be wasting a lot of your money and that is not good for you. the you should take time and read more than one forex book and make sure you practice with a demo account first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 771 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)