+ Reply to Thread
Page 767 of 771 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    I want to learn forex in this forum, I am reading a lot of threads here and I am learning good things about forex. I'm happy that someone invited me to join here.
    well done brother
    apko iske stah sta hdemo acocunt me bhi tarding strat kar deni chahiye
    forum ke stah dmeo account me kiya hua trade bahut faydemand rahega apke liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    To learn forex you can visit websites like www.forexpros.com and www.********.com.After knowing the basics one should practice in demo accounts and then once he is confident he can start to trade from real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    As a beginner trader one should learn the fundamentals and technicals of the trade and then form a trading strategy and open demo account and check their strategy first and then once you are high on confidence you can trade in real account.Aim at consistent profits.

Thanks
    I am using a lot of resources that are freely available from the Forex Pros as this gives the users the ability to get an insights into the markets and thus know for sure when it would be betetr to make the trades and when its okay to stay away from the markets.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to learn forex in this forum, I am reading a lot of threads here and I am learning good things about forex. I'm happy that someone invited me to join here.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    besides this you can learn at ********.com also though its lot of study to do you can eventually start over there once you get the idea of trading you can ask help form the forum members to help you..even though its a long wa at ******** there i humor in it so you wont get bored reading it

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    As a newbie first thing you have to remember and must follow that please do not open real account directly. First trade on the demo account with a small amount. Do not use large amount for demo account, you will not able to get risk management. Do not place multiple trades.
    I am agree with you about amount in demo account . yes its good to use low amount because when we convert demo to real then use low amount . anyway its necessary to trade in demo as a real account with full concentration .

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aur jab aap real account open karo to ye dhayan rahy kay aap cent account open karo us main kafee der learn karo aur big lots trade na karo, kabhi bhi apna risk 2% per trade say oper na jany do.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie first thing you have to remember and must follow that please do not open real account directly. First trade on the demo account with a small amount. Do not use large amount for demo account, you will not able to get risk management. Do not place multiple trades.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to open demo account and then learn through it. If you don't have any idea regarding what is forex all about then you are not in the best place to be. You need to learn first before thinking of trading in forex. Else you will end up like those 90% traders who lose in forex. Get the demo knowledge, consult experts and then come back to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 767 of 771 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)