+ Reply to Thread
Page 662 of 771 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 660 661 662 663 664 672 712 762 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramnit View Post
    i would say you prepare your mind!! cause this is the first time you will be seeing your money going into a loss and you sit down adn watch it, so you must prepare and get ready to accept the big profit and the losses which can be minimised on a l ong term
    that it!!
    "our mind"that is important, if we in the market we must can control our psikologi,all of begginer trander no too care about it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Lalit is an unknown quantity at this point Lalit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner, one should regularly post in the forum. Along with the posting, he should continue trading on the dummy software. This will make you a good balance in the account and will gain you more profits. Initially, if you lose in the market dont be upset. Loss is a stepping stone to success.
    Be in contact with a person who is regularly into the forum and has tons of experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nymukta View Post
    This question will definitely help the beginners. One day I was totally new and discussed with hundreds of people to learn the best way of forex trading. But what I will say is, there are a few must essential topic you need to learn about. As a beginner these topics are the first things to be learned. I am stating the topics below:
    - Learn what is currency trading?
    - Don't open a forex A/C straight away. First of all open a free forex demo A/C, then a practice forex A/C, then a mini forex A/C. And finally the Forex trading A/C.
    - Estimate the most active trading time.
    - The strategies of forex investing.
    - How can you be involved with the forex markets and start trading.
    i would say you prepare your mind!! cause this is the first time you will be seeing your money going into a loss and you sit down adn watch it, so you must prepare and get ready to accept the big profit and the losses which can be minimised on a l ong term

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramnit For This Useful Post:

talk2ronin (2012-09-11)

Junior Member nymukta is an unknown quantity at this point nymukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This question will definitely help the beginners. One day I was totally new and discussed with hundreds of people to learn the best way of forex trading. But what I will say is, there are a few must essential topic you need to learn about. As a beginner these topics are the first things to be learned. I am stating the topics below:
    - Learn what is currency trading?
    - Don't open a forex A/C straight away. First of all open a free forex demo A/C, then a practice forex A/C, then a mini forex A/C. And finally the Forex trading A/C.
    - Estimate the most active trading time.
    - The strategies of forex investing.
    - How can you be involved with the forex markets and start trading.

Member priyanthask is an unknown quantity at this point priyanthask's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to open demo account and practice and practice.You have to learn lot of things about forex.and also you need to practice that knowledge into your demo account and get the confidence of your trading strategy. After that you have enough confidence you may start your real trading.

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie/beginner you must learn things properly and practice them well on demo accounts and than only start doing real trading otherwise you will mostly lose as without knowledge it not possible to success.

Junior Member nimara is an unknown quantity at this point nimara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suggest you that first you should learn the is Forex market and how it runs and then you can get several standard noises from diametrical parcel after that you necessary to staring a demonstrate story and do grooming on it and submit relation in word.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapko demo main aik account open kar ke usmain roj regular practice karna chahiye aur achhi websites jismain foorex ke bare mai sab kuchh mil sake usmain roj study kaein ismain agar aap dono aik sath karte hain to bahut jaldi forex seekh jaoge .

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gnominia View Post
    The beginners is Learn the technical analysis as much you can and your next step should be fundamental analysis learning that you will be able to understand on later.then Learn money management and risk management.i think it is take a man to be successfuly !!
    Many peoples learning technical analysis and others learning fundamental analysis. I am prefer using technical analysis for my strategy because its more easy to learn for me

Member mgaravf is an unknown quantity at this point mgaravf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that to start trading in the forex markets, then we must first learn about the theory of trading in the forex market. after we have packed the theory then we have to practice on a demo account. then after that we tried to trade on the sent account before we trade in the standard account. It is conventional procedures to start trading on the forex markets !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 662 of 771 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 660 661 662 663 664 672 712 762 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)