+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 771 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Banned fx inside is an unknown quantity at this point fx inside's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first search for forex materials is available on the internet. So you can learn some ideas about forex. Then go to Demo account then trade as you know. Learn from your mistakes So you can get more knowledge. And also get some knowledge by reading the posts in this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner the first thing you should do first is to learn forex from someone and then do practice.while trading do not take any risk at all and keep an eye on your mistakes so you should not repeat it in the future. This way you can become a better trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai beginner ke hisaab se to yaha par learn karna pahle jayda important hota hai bhai, beginner learn karega to bhai trading achi kar sakta hai, humare ko bhai sikhne ke uper mein kafi jayda dheyan dena chahiye bhai to wo sikh sakega bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member siuman is an unknown quantity at this point siuman's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a beginner you have to learn it. Then get from the forex market. The first time you need some basic knowledge. You can learn from many websites.it is open source. Then you have to practice the demo about 6 months. Then you have to do the analysis. Through the daytime you can earn income from Forex.Thanks a lot

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A newbie first thing to remember as you are and follow that should not open an actual account, please direct. With a small amount on the first demo account. Do not use large amounts for demo accounts, you will not be able to get risk management. Do not place multiple transactions.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner you should learn about this business properly. You have to open a demo account and learn how to step on it. After that join the forum Forex and try to know this business a to z. For more learning you can do free forex class and see forex treading video.

Member shapon is an unknown quantity at this point shapon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am a new trader of forex market .i think firstly i know that what is forex market .i know that pips and others parts of forex .i think ,one month start demo account,and practise .you see that you are profit in demo account then you start main account.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabpolice View Post
    new user ko chaye ke who forex ke trading main se knowledge or experience gain kren phr he who trading main es business main success kr skte hain trading ek good or great online job hai es main big profit bhe hai laken trading main tab he success hai jab ap logo ke pas best knowledge or experience hoga
    begginer he to mehnat krna parega tabi ja kar aap success make kr skte ho me alwayse starting me ashi knlwedge make krne ke lie hmesha hi demo me practice krta hun and uske sath success ho skte hein bhai

Member CaptivatingAyesla is an unknown quantity at this point CaptivatingAyesla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    Learning Forex is quite an easy task. For you to become knowledgeable in the business, you need to read and read and read. There are lots of reading materials in the internet. You can watch you tube tutorials, and the most important thing to do is to have a good broker by your side to support you and open a demo account with them to test your trading strategies and plan. You can also acquire trading skills by using that demo account and for you to familiarize yourself in the platform.
    Ayesla, ForexMart

Banned fx inside is an unknown quantity at this point fx inside's Avatar
    Thanks
    As the first starter you open a demo account, then you learn some important things like currency pair, lot size, buy or sell, pending order, take profit, stop loss, margin call, currency pair suitable for you, lot size. Then trade in demo account, practice it well. After doing all this you go into the actual account and get a good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 771 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)