+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 771 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 658 708 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Senior Member mmm is an unknown quantity at this point mmm's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a newbie and I work on a demo account and learn from good traders forex trading and try to learn from my mistakes in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuddos.29 is an unknown quantity at this point kuddos.29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business. I want to learn forex in this forum, I am reading a lot of threads here and I am learning good things about forex. I'm happy that someone invited me to join here. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Anushka Wijesundara will become famous soon enough Anushka Wijesundara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please write some quality threads and posts, and earn some bonuses. While that time, read about forex and learn how to trade. And don't forget to thanks for the valued posts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anushka Wijesundara For This Useful Post:

Chathu Konara (2012-12-08)

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner aap ko is main apny knowledge ko gain krna chahea kio k forex main knowledge hisab ky kam ata hy or jo o is main new hota hy usy is main greed nahi kerna chahea kio k jo bhi is main new hota hy wo is main foren hi ameer ban na chahta hy jis ki waja sy usy is main loss hota hy

Junior Member Thole Bambang is an unknown quantity at this point Thole Bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always learn and keep learning the steps to analyze market discipline always practice do not give up on a single difficulty we encountered was always convinced myself that what we've got to be a good thing in developing

Senior Member Gaurav Singh is an unknown quantity at this point Gaurav Singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to analyse the market and do some market related search to understand the market pattern and earn profit.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

As a beginer we have to go through with various data which put impact on the market and take some demo before taking any position in the market, to avoid the loss in the market.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market and how it runs and then you can get some basic knowledge from different site after that you need to open a demo account .

Member koboicapcuss is an unknown quantity at this point koboicapcuss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a novice trader then should we continue to learn and practice so that our ability to continue to grow and will be well honed. so that later if we're going to get into the real account then we are ready to meet with the well-known market anomalies, and certainly we will be more cautious.

Senior Member mateen is an unknown quantity at this point mateen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think first a trade get leaned about forex and get experience and i think that demo account is best for Patrice and gives us lots of experience which leads to the sucess

Senior Member hakim555 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whilst many people are interested in forex trading, they are also very hesitant about entering the field. Perhaps it may seem difficult for some people. Spending money can be dangerous, so caution is always good to take.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 771 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 658 708 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)