+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 771 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 769 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First time need to learn more and more about this market then try to start with good investment. Forex trading is good earning way in any where in the world if have more knowledge about this market. So try with good knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sawon555 is an unknown quantity at this point sawon555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo practice is very nesecry for a bigginer. Evry forex trader can increase knowledge and experiance by demo practice. So I sad to every bigginer, if you want to success in forex trading try to demo practice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapal api View Post
    This true so if we are new in trading as beginner trader at first we open the trade all time with positive mindset. At that time do not greedy person in our trading and do not take highest risk in our trading account which want big profit as quickly
    I think every beginner should to at first open a demo account and need to practice again and again so that they can get good idea about forex trade how to trade and earn money in in forex trade and need to use indicator so that can earn more money in forex trade market.

Senior Member kapal api is an unknown quantity at this point kapal api's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mkopi View Post
    You have to know the best of the best thing that you want in forex you have to work hard very hard for anything that you can alway make money with evey trade you make you have to thinks smart
    This true so if we are new in trading as beginner trader at first we open the trade all time with positive mindset. At that time do not greedy person in our trading and do not take highest risk in our trading account which want big profit as quickly

Senior Member ifda is an unknown quantity at this point ifda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as beginner trader, you should join in MT5 forex forum to gain lot of knowledges about forex business, it's the best and most dangerous business in the world, you can be very poor because of forex trading, do more and more practice in demo trading at least 6 months before make investing in real account

Senior Member muslih is an unknown quantity at this point muslih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as a beginner must continue to learn and it is a very important and as traders we have to be ready and all will be well with us to be patient and all need processes and peace and all will be fine with focus and all will be well with the focus.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lunakhan View Post
    Nothing to do simply open a demo record and begin exchanging with persistence. Likewise remain dynamic in this gathering and read day by day all posts, these post help you time to time throughout your exchanging. Take experience from this gathering all parts help one another in this discussion.
    hmm apne thik kaha he demo ek asha way he ashi income make karne ke lie agar hmm demo me ashi practice karege to hm age ja kar real me success jarur ho skte hein lekin agar hmm demo me ashi practice nahi karge to hm kabi real me success nhi ho skte bai

Member M.Babar1122 is an unknown quantity at this point M.Babar1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if u are new starter then u are advised to read and listen financial visit the local offices of the international brokers watch the live trading etc

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    Every beginner need to know forex trade as high risky and as high profitable business so want to be success in forex trade market so need to earn experience so that study is very important in increase knowledge about forex trade.
    forex is a business that is high risk high return, but when we have a good trading skills, forex business that could be low risk but high return. because, of course, we will use the risk as small as possible to get as much profit as possible in forex trading. and it could happen in forex trading as long as we have the ability to trade
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member honey143 is an unknown quantity at this point honey143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i usually using TP only 10 pips. When I tried TP around 30 pips, I waited until hit, but only 28 pips I didnot execution to take profit , condition became versa position, and become loss. I think 10 pips enough to collect money from forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 771 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 769 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)