+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 771 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just learn some basic knowledge about Forex available on some websites on the internet and then just review the brokers and create a demo account and practice what you learn, make a good strategy of your trade if you get a good average profit then open A real account and start a real trade if only using demos and overcome your weak points. and I use a lot of resources freely available from Forex Pro because it gives the user the ability to gain insight into the market and thus knows exactly when to bet on trading and when it's okay to move away from the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by babar hanif View Post
    froex main trade k shoro par he mere kheyal sy indicator ki madad sy marekt ka pata laga lena chahiye ta k ap mind free ho kar trading karen our ap kabhi b loss nahi khao gy yahi baty trade ke shoro main humey loss hony sy bachati hain
    beginner ko ess business me apne aap market me knlwedge banalena chahiye usko market me dhyaan dena chahiye wo esme jetna acha market me dhyaan dega aur analysis se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sabb apne aap se market me pehle khud he jaana chahiye,esme trader ko knlwedge banalena uske liye bahut he acha rehta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner trader, one has to learn the basics and technical trades and then form a trading strategy and open a demo account and check their strategy first and then once you have high confidence you can trade in a real account. With consistent advantages. and I would advise for beginners, first learn the basics and techniques of trading and then practice in a demo account, try to play with smaller amounts and get help from experts if available. After that start trading real account

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing can be done just to open a demo account and start trading patiently. Also stay active in this forum and read every day of all posts, this post helps you from time to time during your trade. Take experience from this forum all the members help each other in this forum. indian forex is an excellent place to start for beginners. Then he can open a demo account and practice what he learns. knowledge of technical analysis, news events, how to find or get news, money management, psychology in trading is a key aspect that new traders must learn. Then after practicing in the demo I suggest first you start with no deposit bonus. You can trade with real money and earn some profits. Then when you feel you are ready to give you money, you can start trading

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    froex main trade k shoro par he mere kheyal sy indicator ki madad sy marekt ka pata laga lena chahiye ta k ap mind free ho kar trading karen our ap kabhi b loss nahi khao gy yahi baty trade ke shoro main humey loss hony sy bachati hain

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are a forex beginner and you want to learn about forex and build your skills and confidence, you download forex e. book and get a demo account for practical training without investing real money when you feel you can trade in a real account, then you deposit your money. what do you think if beginners come to forex and they only learn it by themselves, no courses or mentors and they just learn from the forum and learn and share with each other? ... that what I did a few years ago ... I got into big trouble with it but when I asked the merchant who got the course or practice from the mentor, they say like me..they have a problem like me

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to open a demo account and then learn through it. If you do not know about what is forex then you are not in the best place. You need to learn first before thinking about trading in forex. Else you will end up like 90% of merchants who lose in forex. Get the demo knowledge, consult the experts and then come back to trade. besides this you can learn also although many studies are done you can finally start from there once you get the trading idea you can ask help form a forum member to help you .. though it is wa long there my humor in it so you will not get tired of reading it

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you have to determine your goal of forex trading II should learn a good cost strategy when trading and understand the different curves and trends Third Open a Demo Account dish that I learned well and when you find that you achieve profit and link to a good point of experience in the world trade Open a real account and start trading real For beginners, what to do is find a good mentor and also learn and learn very well. Then practice and practice in demo accounts. Beginners should have a job done so that the focus will not get in quickly from forex. That way beginners will be able to concentrate on how to learn everything possible from forex.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Hmm very good question.. m b abi new Hun mjy b apki post SE bht fida hua ha.. frndz ne cmnts kiye jis SE mjy b kafi knowledge Mila k m kis trha trading KR skta hn....
    Sub zada tar yahi khty Hain k AP demo account bnao .. or us pe practice kro .. jsy he apko knowledge hoga market ka tu AP proper trading shuru KR skty hn..... thank you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

AQ148P (2018-05-20)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also started my Forex trading trip with the help of Forex trading forum, I learned Forex trading from Forex and now I am in this business because of forum only and I would like to thank my MT5 forum for my support. A beginner should participate well in discussions on Forex forums and learn from traders. as a beginner one should just learn forex nothing else. learning forex itself is more to bear for one. (Trade oncourse demo is one of the important things while studying). just read more about forex trying to find out more resources to learn forex, explore all of them this will help you to get a broader view of forex. enter forex only by knowing the potential risks. then enjoy what you do ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 771 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)