+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 771 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agahar mai beginner hu toe us case mai google par jakr forex trading ke bare mai jitni bhi information le sakte hu ut ni leta taki meri knowledge bad jati and us ke baad ak trading plan ko banata and uske baad demo account bana kar usme plan ko test kar ta and fir real se earning kar ta.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Banned ciocio is on a distinguished road ciocio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenyatta View Post
    the beginner is the well known point that works well for certain the same informations that we are all shown to the same and we work and be sure that we are working as hard to provide the good informations that we are we have to make the good challenge that we are always working channels
    Do you think might be the same as what I thought too, but there may be slight differences were we have to make the perception of how to do a good trading for absolute beginners. I think we have to do a good analysis and use a valid signal before us Op with indicators that we have. And more importantly, we have to make trades on a demo account before you are sure you can move on to the real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the beginner is the well known point that works well for certain the same informations that we are all shown to the same and we work and be sure that we are working as hard to provide the good informations that we are we have to make the good challenge that we are always working channels

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cakra khan is an unknown quantity at this point cakra khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because a beginner u should learn issues correctly and practice all of these well upabout demo accounts and compared to just begin performing real trading or else u will mostly lose because while not knowledge this not possible to success.

Senior Member azanraza897 is an unknown quantity at this point azanraza897's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi guys u just need to start trading in demo account for at least 5 months plus try to learn from different websites . Join different forex forums and try to fully participate at these forums so that you can get familiar with the experiences of other traders.

Senior Member rehman261181 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman261181's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is me koi shak nhi hai k Forex sb k liye hai lekin is business me ap seekhe begair earning nhi kr skte hain tu beginners ko chaiye k phle demo account practice kre wo bhi kam se kam 6 months us k bd real account start kre wrna us ko losses k elawa kch nhi mile ga Forex market se or is business me kch bhi ek raat me nhi seekha jata is me capital se zayada time invest krna zaroori hai.

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    q nahe brother indian forum kay members ap ko har time help day sakty hay jab be ap ko zaroorat ho or i think ap ko join karnay say pehly forex trading kay baray may kuch information lena chahey aor per is ko join karna chahey per time guzarny k bad trader expert ho jatha hay

Senior Member bay is an unknown quantity at this point bay's Avatar
    Thanks
    for myself because a beginner my target is actually to learn the fundamental of the actual forex for example money management and trading strategy... prior to i will go to the actual real market i ought to practice on demmo account till i could get the actual profit continouslly... i think which the very best method to prevent big losses on the actual real market ! ! thx.

Senior Member king.hnd is an unknown quantity at this point king.hnd's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a beginner learning is necessary for newbies.we need to learn in early start of our career and after learning and study we can earn from this business.
    Newbies should also work in demo account for practice with their new strategies and after getting satisfactory results they can start trading and they can earn by trading in forex market.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new trader honay ki waja say meri yehi koshish howa karti the k apnay talluq ko zyada say zyada waseeh karo or zyada say zyada barhay traders k sath apna relation bna sako ta k bad me meray liye or zyada achi achi baten samjh me a sake jiss ka faisla me kar sako kam me karnay liye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 771 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)