+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Like PAYZA ?

Junior Member dhiraj25 is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Payza is not that bad , for people who use to transfer their fund only online without withdrawing it , it is not that bad for them , although, the transferability of the electronic bank itself is very bad as long as there is no varieties of transactions to be done through it
    in the same time , i would think their payment card is good enough for performing point of sale trades and so this eliminates the disadvantages of the online system itself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not even a Fan of the Payza Payment processor and this is because changing it to my Countries currency is very bad, It translates to a small amount. E-Currency that i like is Webmoney and Perfectmoney. They have a high value in my Countries currency.
    Patience is Key.

Banned stunt1 is an unknown quantity at this point stunt1's Avatar
    Thanks
    We've not really created any exchange considering that AP altered to help payza, but we utilized alert pay out prior to in addition to we appreciated it as a result of utilization of email address purely as ones account in addition to using that will to help post in addition to obtain repayment, as beginner account have zero giving receiving cost it is really ideal for include those with more compact deals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mamun159 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun159's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love my payza . i eat payza . indian piyzs very good . forex money earn and buy payza . party is payza . thank you..

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kya koi pakistani forex trader payza use kar raha mere payza account me kuch pase han aur ma chata hun k kisi k payza card k zariye withdraw kar k dekhun kya kisi pakistani bhai k pas payza ka debit card ha to plz bataen.

Senior Member arfathuddin2 is on a distinguished road arfathuddin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm keen on payza because the device support in bank insurance policy & a piece of cake to profit any time any moment. well, i care about it a large number of.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do .I have prepaid card issued by payza (never get a chance to use it at ATM ) BUT i THINK PAYZA has good reputation and is an old company.I have a good experience using payza so far

Senior Member sidra780 is an unknown quantity at this point sidra780's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesss i like payza.........................because is mai ayment lena bht asan hy or is mai tax b bht kam lagta hy wo b na lagny k braber hy or kehen jaen to ahan tax bht lagta hy or payment b asani sy nai milti........................

Senior Member khiz.75954 is an unknown quantity at this point khiz.75954's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used alertpay before and i liked it due to use of email address simply as your account and using that to send and receive payment, as starter account have no sending receiving fee..

Member uzmanaz is an unknown quantity at this point uzmanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    payza ko main like karti the main pehlay ik ko use karti the lakin abb main is ko itna use nai karti hu kyu kay abb main egopay main kam kart hu yh acha hai or is main bh hamain time per payment mil jati hai yeh acha kam hai or hamain ismain zaida jaldi pausay mil jatay hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)