+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 354 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I don't think that there is any strategy and trading plan who can give you exact signals so sometimes i can avoid a chance to get loss I feel very happy and I know that luck is not always beside to help me like these time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Sometimes I over traded in same direction and although it was a bad trade but markets reversed and i ended up in a winning trade at the end so sometimes we have to leave our orders for luck and this situation happened with me many time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Sometimes because i don't think that there is any strategy and trading plan who can give you exact signals so sometimes we have to leave our orders for luck and found you are so lucky to make profit by mistake.

Banned Quintagueli is on a distinguished road Quintagueli's Avatar
    Thanks
    mistakes in trading for each of us are a good experience for the future, which will give better results than previous ones

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tabungan View Post
    Aksar kabi asa hota he k market ik dam se reverse ho jati he or apki strategy k mutabik trade nai chalti mgr fir b profit ho jata he. mere sath b last week me asa hi kuch huwa jb mene sell ki jga buy kr liya or fir b 11 $ ka profit ho gaya. the certainty that being the possibility of gan. haha,. the same as profit. because it is basically the forex business itself is the business of probability, so that then, we cannot make one of them becomes a certainty of gan, because of opportunities both exist and can happen anytime
    अपने लिए जैसा कि मैंने वास्तव में कभी गलती से लाभ नहीं कमाया है और इसका कारण यह भी है कि जब मैं खुद को गलत पहलू पर देखता हूं तो मैं व्यापार से मुश्किल से बाहर निकल जाता हूं, जबकि आई टाइम देरी के परिणामस्वरूप पर्याप्त समय नहीं लिया जा सकता है। इसलिए इसके लिए ज्यादातर मैं वास्तव में कभी गलती से लाभ नहीं कमाता, क्योंकि मैं पूरे बाजार में बहुत अधिक जोखिम नहीं उठाना चाहता।

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly Forex depend on luck,Most trader doing trading without any knowledge Thay take position without any idea just watch the trend of the market.some time thay take profit or mostly take loss.this technique not good just loss your capital.mistakes mostly give loss bu chance trader get profit. everyone should have this one ,it is called lucky ,end everyone should ever facing it ,but if you rely on it then you are stupid enough ,give your account blowing just because of you are rely on lucky it is not funny ,better trade with good analysis

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the mistakes we make in trading will make us lose, no mistakes that could make us a profit, with the exception of a fortune that makes us lucky, we should be able to avoid any mistakes, and find the right solution to address trading mistakes if you really stick to actually your arrange can make your family will enjoy profits a little more than losses. in fact this is often if your arrange is a powerful and profitable arrange. conjointly, you must not trade an excessive amount on friday like the market can't be predicated for this day.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aksar kabi asa hota he k market ik dam se reverse ho jati he or apki strategy k mutabik trade nai chalti mgr fir b profit ho jata he. mere sath b last week me asa hi kuch huwa jb mene sell ki jga buy kr liya or fir b 11 $ ka profit ho gaya. the certainty that being the possibility of gan. haha,. the same as profit. because it is basically the forex business itself is the business of probability, so that then, we cannot make one of them becomes a certainty of gan, because of opportunities both exist and can happen anytime

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as for myself i actually have never created profit with mistake and also the reason is when i notice myself along at the wrong facet as to the trade i barely exit the trade while not taken enough time as a result of i apprehend delay can be terribly dangerous therefore based mostly for this i actually have never create profit with mistake as a result of i dont wish out to take a lot of risk within the whole market

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some time we do mistakes and also get profit. I have two account in instaforex one is cent and other is standard account. one day I was trading in standard account and I put order Eur/Chf of only 1 lot where as in cent account 1 lot means 1 pips moves 1 cent, but in standard account 1 lot means 1 pips moves 100 cent so this was my major mistake and luckly it moves up to 10 pips and I took profit $10 and close it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 354 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)