+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 354 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear I actually do believe I have come across with this situation many times when I opened a position and by mistake I opened a wrong position and found the trade in profit but I closed that position immediately as that position was against my analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear for me I really do think mistake always result the loss so better to get the forex trading demo practice to remove the mistake from the trading and get the trading experience to make the trade more effective and profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ankit is an unknown quantity at this point Ankit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie and i had never traded to a live account. I traded on demo account so I may have earned some fake pips just by chance. At the beginning i get some pips by chance and now i am learning it more so i am able to understand it and earn some good pips by strategies which i learn online. I Practice them on demo and as soon as i will have a good profitable strategy i will Open my real account But on that I will never do some guess.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear in trading forex I also do think sometimes such things happen we want to hit buy button but by mistake we hit sell button. Anyway the magic behind this is that the trade which we place wrongly gets a positive direction. This type of things most commonly happen with me also. They are profitable 50% of the times.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are human beings and mistake is a natural with the humans and we are not robots, we need to set the proper lot size for our accounts otherwise our great mistakes could bring huge loss and I have not get any profit from my mistakes.

Junior Member pter is an unknown quantity at this point pter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been there. I made the mistake one time gains. Had not that my account would experience a margin call. I think it was pure luck because in forex most of the time we can not benefit by placing an order even on proper analysis.

Member hyder is an unknown quantity at this point hyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han dear meine profit bhe hasil kya hai or withdraw bhe kerwaya hai humari galtian humary liy bht bara subq hoti hain ager hum in sy sabaq seekhain tu kiun k humari galti sy waqti tor per humain nuqsan zarur uthana prta hai lakin ta umer k liy ye humary liy faida mand sabit hoti hain

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear of course I also see that sometimes i made, but the amount was very little like 7 and 12 dollars. But i made many losses by mistakes. With the lack of analysis, i have lost much moneys here in forex. So i think i should look on to those sectors very carefully and try not to lose money by doing mistakes.

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, sometimes we can makes mistakes while we trade, but we still need to avoid the mistakes. From 10 mistakes, maybe we can make profit in 1 trade only, so we still need to avoid mistakes not matter what

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me mistake se profit nahi hota,yahan ess business me profit ke liye sirf analysis karna hoga,trader jabb achhe se pair me concentrate karta hai uske baad he wo ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 354 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)