+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 354 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time we do mistakes and also get profit. I have two account in instaforex one is cent and other is standard account. one day I was trading in standard account and I put order Eur/Chf of only 1 lot where as in cent account 1 lot means 1 pips moves 1 cent, but in standard account 1 lot means 1 pips moves 100 cent so this was my major mistake and luckly it moves up to 10 pips and I took profit $10 and close it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HAn esa bohot hi kam hota hay kay aap ghaltee bhi karo aur aap ko faida bhi mil jay. Aksar ghaltion main sirf nukassan hi milta hay aur forex market to bass aap ki ghaltee kay intzaar hi kar rhaee hotee hay kay aap ko aik dam say nuksaan main khench latee hay. same thing happened with me as well once and I was loosing a lot of money and I over traded in same direction and although it was a bad trade but markets reversed and i ended up in a winning trade at the end.This happens rarely so one must not do it every time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have come across with this situation many times when I opened a position and by mistake I opened a wrong position and found the trade in profit but I closed that position immediately as that position was against my analysis. Yes sometimes such things happen we want to hit buy button but by mistake we hit sell button. Anyway the magic behind this is that the trade which we place wrongly gets a positive direction. This type of things most commonly happen with me also. They are profitable 40% of the times.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I remember that I got profit by mistake, but it wasn't a big profit because I was worried about the position and I just wanted to close it and finally I found it green, it was my mistake because I lost focus. because I am very tired after spending a long time in front of a computer. and Maine kabhi demo account par practice nahin ki aur ye meri bhool thi magar main jab i started trading tha karta to technical mujhe aur fundamental analysis to baare i kuchh nahin jaanta tha, main sirf chart to the trading base of par karta tha, uss time main error bhi karta tha to mujhe profit jaati thi miles.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think so. my mistake sirf lost ee kia jaa sakta hay. han in order to coincidentally, if we are lucky, karye gye, what is good luck ly, other wise, you don't want to lose the honor to the Ziada Hotay Hain. fill in the lye forex trading mein kam karnay k lye error k awoid e because chahyea and karne trading errors par mein humare ko losses at a certain price hi, lekin yaha error par ko thik because lena humare liye usse bhi jayda important hai hi, galti nahi hogi bhai to yaha par loss bhi nahi hoga, lekin aisa koi nahi hai traders jo loss na karta ho bhai.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay mughy yaha par aysa lagta hai k ap ko is mai achea tarah sai apni error ko restore karny ki zrurat hai kio k jab ap is par qabu pa laity hain tou he mai achea tarah sai ap is par kuch kar sakty The next thing is that the color of the ko koai is a problem because of the party, and actually I really consider sometimes when I make a wrong trading position I make a profit, but I can't make a profit consistently that way, so if we want to make a consistent profit we must trade with a good trading strategy.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right both EUR / USD and GBP / USD sometimes they go in the same place and sometimes not too I think their movements are different but their main trends are the same we shouldn't be nervous like you said when we trade so to control our emotions and control them not to make them control us. and no, I have never made a profit accidentally all the time I used to close trades and open them very carefully at all times but because of mistakes I never make profits so be careful for a few moments these things make you very disadvantaged in my opinion because You trade according to your mind's settings so be careful before doing

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is profitable to make us more motivated. But, all traders must make mistakes. However, the error factor will also be a good motivator for not repeating mistakes. We take lessons from mistakes to improve quality. and Sometimes I make a mistake by entering one more 0 or whatever number at the last price to place an order and it helps me to avoid losses but I have never made a profit buying mistakes. Whenever I can avoid the opportunity to lose, I feel very happy and I know that luck is not always there to help me as it is now.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After I accidentally entered a purchase order in EUR / USD. To prevent this, I also place a sell order near this point. But my analysis was wrong and the market began to rise. With this market movement, the trade I entered accidentally gave me a profit of 23 $. After some time, my second trade also gave a profit of $ 14 and I closed it manually. It really surprised me and Yes I was also lucky at one time and made a profit because my trade was in a losing position and I was aggressive and I did more than trading but for my luck, the market turned around and I made profits in the same trade.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time we do mistakes and also get profit. I have two account in instaforex one is cent and other is standard account. one day I was trading in standard account and I put order Eur/Chf of only 1 lot where as in cent account 1 lot means 1 pips moves 1 cent, but in standard account 1 lot means 1 pips moves 100 cent so this was my major mistake and luckly it moves up to 10 pips and I took profit $10 and close it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 354 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)