+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 354 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya when i was newbie i make mistake and face many loss trades but i find my problem and learn on my mistakes. then i focus more and trade low risk and also i made profit for next treads.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People that are begginers in forex trading should never trade with a small amount of capital .
    This is difficult to problem to get arround someone that wants to start trading on a shoe string
    $1000 is a resonable amount to start off with.if you trade very small .Microlots or smaller
    otherwise you are just setting yourself up for potential disaster.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my demo account i experienced this.mistakes not always give loss to you sometimes it will give you profit.by my mistake i want to put sell order with 0.10 lot size in eur/usd pair and by my unconscious stage at that moment i put buy order inspite of putting sell order and mistake cost me 50$ within 30 minutes

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nehi mujhey kabhi ghelti sey profit nehi hua belkay ager ghelti sey trade leg jaye to woh loss mein hi jaaty hey, is liye mein koshish kerta hun k trade meri analysis k mutabik hon kunki is sey mentaly satisfaction milti hey

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mistake sey profit mujhey sirf or sirf demo account per hua hey ,.aur demo hi esa account hey mien samjhta hun her ek sey esi ghelti hoti ho gi, live mein kabhi nehi esa hua ager ghelt trade leg jaye to ulta loss hi hota hey

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, is impossible if you will benefit from the mistakes you make. if only one or two times it was still reasonable, maybe just luck. but, in general, mistakes will inevitably backfires.

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It has happened to me on different occassions and the one i can easily remember happened on a friday when i had entered a wrong trade and when i came back to see it i was sad because the trade was against me and i was losing much. So i just set a take profit and went away only to come back and notice that there was a news event that turned the trade in my favor and i made 58$

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya when i was new i was many mistake and loss. but that time i was newbie, then i learn more and very alert for next time trade and i made profit at lest by mistake. in Forex many traders can be mistake for any time because this is very risky market. so focus on your trade.

Member andry777 will become famous soon enough andry777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't ever hope to get profits from your mistakes. It's only our luck if we could gain profits when we made mistakes
    to make analysis. It's possible but if we made probability, it's very small probability. It's better to improve our trading skill so
    you could be better in trading without hoping to gain profits when we made mistakes.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    This is really good luck for you. I was mistake in previous same like you but i was do it on high lot. And i got big profit on that time. I think we need to trade with carefully. Because it can destroy our capital if market move on back side.

that is why we also have to mentally prepare us not fall into the hole the same failure we continue to repeat, is required for us to be able to move and avoid the failure and find the best solution of the trading strategy that we run to suit our circumstances as a trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 354 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)