+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 354 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never experienced profit from the trading mistakes I made. it's possible if you get profit because they get a luck factor. therefore the luck factor actually gives 100% success in forex trading that we do. so we can pray so that many lucky ones have to be more successful.
    Forex market is a risky business so you don't have to rely on luck every time it's wrong if luck works with you after that won't continue forever

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi bar esa huwa hia ke main ne koi trade lgai lgani buy hoti hai or wrong descion se agr sell lag jaye to main close nae karta hon balke wait karta hon ke right time ka wait kiya jaye phr hi main trade leta hon or muje fida hota hai us main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), sufiyan22 (2018-08-29), yulbang111 (2018-08-31)

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I make it, but it's very little like 7 and 12 dollars. But I made a lot of losses because of mistakes. With a lack of analysis, I lost a lot of money here on forex. So I think I have to look at these sectors very carefully and try not to lose money by making mistakes. and So far I have not made a profit accidentally because I never opened a position because of an error, every time I opened a position the position was opened by me intentionally. Even though I have lost many times because of mistakes because most of the time I opened the right position to get losses.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders don't know about money management and thus they are people who are largely affected by market losses.
    we must be careful in this matter and ensure that the mistakes we make are never repeated and we must be sure that the rules are followed.
    Sometimes it can happen in our trade, our profit becomes a loss, and our mistakes give us an advantage. That really happens often in our trade. So, we must be careful when we trade, we must trade well

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, I have created profits with mistakes too. it turned out that only luck was given to my own method. if I am another industrial method I can lose. thus there is often luck in Forex but not in general so we don't have to be really determined by luck to our advantage. often luck can also occur.
    No I didn't make $ with my mistakes, I just lost $ with my mistakes. and you're lucky you made $ with an error. And we must not make a mistake because on Forex we will not be forgiven for our mistakes. So staying away from it is good.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The beginners who are also still looking for profit to help them benefit from open trading without analysis and then they will probably go through my mainstay and fortunately move up to 10 pips and I make a profit. making mistakes is my confidentiality to make money by making mistakes. I can learn the secrets and I try to find them in every trade. I place orders to buy or sell. I learned the mistakes and clarified them.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this hasn't happened yet. I want it to happen to me that I get profit with mistakes. I think that can be good luck. We must be careful for every situation. This advantage can easily be a case of loss. hard work is more important in forex than luck. Hard work makes our trade disciplined. and generally things like that happen we need to press the purchase button but by mistake we press the sell button. After all, the magic behind this is a trade that we place in a misguided direction. this kind of thing happens most often with me too. they really benefit 40% of your time.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only lucky people can make a profit after making a mistake in the forex business because when you are out of luck there is also a very difficult way for you to earn good profits depending on your trading experience. and my bhai hab has made a profit with mistakes too. it's just luck as it keeps going. if I trade in other ways then I can lose. so sometimes luck happens in forex but not very often so we do not have to rely on luck to our advantage. sometimes but luck will also happen.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, i think i was not so lucky in this condition. I mistake twice in trading and bear the loss twice. I think we need good luck to benefit by mistake. it is possible in Forex trading business that we get profit by mistake but we need luck for this. and I'm a loser when I'm going to make a mistake. I always get a profit when I have the right choice for me to enter in the market and then place a good trade to have a good and good trading way.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never experienced a mistake, the mistake I make is when I trade without looking at the news. I was one of the open positions at the time, but as news came out, my mistake changed from minus to profit. at first I resigned because it was pretty much floating. ultimately it's like luck. because I have no losses and I have honestly made 2 trades with profit. And I know that I am wrong but luck comes from my side. It was the wrong position I took and it made my loss and balance go down. But the new news came and it's in the direction I choose so I'm lucky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 354 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)