+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 354 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no one who made strategy to gain loss, so if we could gain profits with our mistakes then it means it was completely because
    of luck only. It's possible happenning but don't hope to get profit from mistakes anymore because it won't come everyday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also hope that someday I will also earn some profit out of forex. Now a days I am in continuous loss, let's see what happens in the coming future. But now a days I trade with strategies so hopefully will be successful someday..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by devvi View Post
    if we want to earn good profits then we must consider how the strategy we will do, if we run a good strategy so we are just waiting to see how further developments
    true if we want to consider a strategy that will be used as a good strategy so we can get a good profit, and to get a good strategy is to go through the process of learning is good and it certainly takes a long time

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chan View Post
    think making profit from the mistakes it would be really lucky I have some mistake made a profit from the mistakes of my analysis, but it is only profit from a demo account
    if we want to earn good profits then we must consider how the strategy we will do, if we run a good strategy so we are just waiting to see how further developments

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the next trade, you must be carefull and you must remember what your goal in here..
    try to avoid the greed when trade, because this is very dangerous for our account, money, and for our psychological. always patience to trade because this is risky business

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any errors that led to the loss there would be a menfaatnya if indeed we can evaluate the error or the loss well, because that's how the process of learning in this forex business gan, we will never escape from the mistakes and losses, and also from where we will always get a great lesson for improving our trading capability.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also had a such an experience in which i unwillingly pressed on buy that i even not noticed . then there went a downtrend and when i suddenly looked at the profit , that goes to 39$ . I was shocked and happy . Those days i got so much loss..

Member noviandi is an unknown quantity at this point noviandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always targeting to have the unrealistic achievement is exposed with a negative sense and it damage the business. Trust me that Forex is not the quick reach scheme for anyone. Every successful traders are stand here with their best understanding and seriousness. They achieved that day by day with just like the having small piece of cake every day.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Benoye View Post
    Yes, it sometimes happens in the Forex market. Beginners who are still looking for a chance to help them make profits always open offices without an analysis and then you can get your TP hit by mistake, the market has been in his favor.
    I think should be in understandable, as the beginner is the beginning of learning so there must be a mistake but in forex is very tight and could be in demand so we must learn to master the true

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only 1% of the profits can be gained by making mistakes, for beginners to minimize losses to the errors that we do not intentionally do with tp, but keep in mind sl prlu can sometimes be used to record capital and take into account laverage example tp 10 pips and 15 pips sl while trending

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 354 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)