+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 354 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Junior Member lotus21 is an unknown quantity at this point lotus21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have made some profit both in stock and forex markets while place orders by mistake. It happen sometimes when you are lucky enough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right sometimes we make profits by our mistakes, in previous week i want to open a trade in selling position for long time but i did mistakenly opened my trade in buying i was really worried about that but in a short time it gives me $20 i really wondered and close my deal and took profit from my mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    yes i have made profits by mistakes and it was one or two times so far i can remember...but i think mistakes can point out us about our wrong strategies...so i think mistakes are more helpful for us...
    I think the advantages resulting from a mistake that happiest windfalls is solely and usually it cannot be repeated for a few times. better to use the correct analysis and open a very good position in accordance with the valid signal

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually people end up into losses even after taking all cares and analysis - and if some one get profit by mistakes (without efforts) that simply means you were lucky but sad such luck dont come regularly.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g aisa ho jata hy jab main risk leta hon mujhy kuch samjh nhi a rahi hoti to main kabi kbar aisay he position open kr deyta ho trend ko deykahhy baghir or yeh mery liye achai income generate kr jata hy but kabi kabi loss be ho jata hy

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    Good luck trader. I also get profit few days 35$. That is i ordered trade close to thinking the trade will go my opposite time to time. but not close it hanged. On the moment the price go up with in 2 Munites 25 Pips and close order than i get 35$. it is my get worm profit. Some time i will get profits in that conditions. When i sell one pairs it will be late because my apartment have not enough network signal.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I placed a buy order for eur/usd but the order was placed for usd/jpy by mistake. Eur/usd went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for usd/jpy and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed the order for eur/jpy and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    yes i have made profits by mistakes and it was one or two times so far i can remember...but i think mistakes can point out us about our wrong strategies...so i think mistakes are more helpful for us...

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    g haan main nain demo account main trade kartey howey socha k ab is main sell karna chaye jab main nain us main trade lagana chahi tu us main sell ki bajaey buy pey clik kar diya start main pareshan howa k loss ho jaey ga laikin phir us main profit ho gya

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any errors that led to the loss there would be a menfaatnya if indeed we can evaluate the error or the loss well, because that's how the process of learning in this forex business gan, we will never escape from the mistakes and losses, and also from where we will always get a great lesson for improving our trading capability.

Junior Member kim15 is an unknown quantity at this point kim15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In perfect sense, when we are feat to coarse any trade we moldiness see all aggregation..i also area trade with worng lot situation.....And the conclusion is rattling bad..due to weighted lot situation my direction rules domesticate and i got margin meet..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 354 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)