+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 354 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Senior Member Arriza is an unknown quantity at this point Arriza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i ever has the same experience like this, i get the profit, i think the huge profit when i get false click. then i just realized it in some few hours after i did the wrong click and when i check it again, im so shocked that i actually did the trade with very big volume and very dangerous to trade in. but then i know that i was in floating profit position then directly i close the transaction without thinking anymore, i get the huge profit that time,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can avoid loss by taking right decision and making good strategy before begin to start your trade but it is a legit business and loss is a part of all businesses but with only loss is common part of every business but we need minimize loss common mistakes a trader make transactions at the wrong time that is which can bring you profit most of the time but or not disciplined trading system with a rule and Profits and losses are part of forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lady is an unknown quantity at this point lady's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, it is possible for us to make profit by mistakes. It will not happened often, but sometimes it can happened. But not many mistakes can give us profit, we still need to be discipline and avoid mistakes

Banned bonouspoint is an unknown quantity at this point bonouspoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes kafi baar asia hua hai kay maine by mistake profit bana liya hai yhe hua aise hai kay main forex bohat use karta hun aur yhe he best site hai jis mei by mistake bhi loss nai hota bal kay faida hoo jata hai.

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, that happen sometimes in forex selling. Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make earnings always open trades without investigation and then they might get their TP strike by mistake, the market was just in their favour.

Senior Member RAK47 is an unknown quantity at this point RAK47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gaalti insaano se hi hoti hai. Main vhi trade paar galti ki paar ek baar uos gaalti ki karan mera faida hoa. Mai volume 0.1 ki baadle 1 de dia tha. Par usse mera profit 10 guna ho gaya ta.

Member noman787 is an unknown quantity at this point noman787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, which occur from time to time inside fx trading. Newbies who are still thinking about chance to aid these help to make revenue generally open up positions with out examination after which it some may obtain TP reach by mistake, industry had been only of their give preference to.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that we should understand is we must avoid such as thing that we get profit by our mistake, it mean we do not use our ability in analyzing the market our ability to know the market sentiment i think that matter can not make our trading developed.

Senior Member gbpfarmin is an unknown quantity at this point gbpfarmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure, in which transpire occasionally in currency trading. Novices who are nevertheless taking a look at luck to help these people produce gains constantly open positions devoid of analysis after which it they could get their TP attack in error, this market was simply into their give preference to.

Banned ghulamfareed is an unknown quantity at this point ghulamfareed's Avatar
    Thanks
    je hai forex market main ap ko bht earn krny ko milta hai es main ap ky ka pay depend krta hai ky ap es main kitna or kasy kam krty hai forex main ap jtna invest kro gy itna he ap ko es main profit hasil ho ga .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 354 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)