+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 677 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 6767

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #2

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #5

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    Downright lot of traders wanted to get much profit in a short time and is very high in the account own risk and lose a lot of money the best is to have a good Adaarh of money and be careful and read the ideas and the application of different strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont greedy and be patience. must folow the trend dont vs the trend. somtime we wish the market folow our desire but instead market go other way thats normal becouse we human have biased. so try to beutral dont take long position into extreme and dont take short position too extreme try neithier of the side

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    many traders get loss in trading forex as it has no plan ..
    they are always open positions based on feelings and without stop losses so that it always gets a lot of loss or margin call within a short time

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of traders lose,because they just trade according their emotions,sometimes they trade because of greed..and they get out of the market because of fear..
    They dont learn a proper system that makes them profit..

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    In forex, so many traders lose money because they do not have discipline to follow the rules of their own trading plan. When market move they are tempted to take trade and the jump in. Sometimes they make profits but many times they make loss because of lack of discipline.
    discipline is the path to success. without our discipline, we will never find the so-called successful, but if we can discipline it is certain we will get what is called a success

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe we are able to pun intended, the self-control of your greedy, greedy I believe would be the main factor that will When i experienced damage, I would however greedy for my lack of understanding of forex trading, and so i have no idea the way in which of trading.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex, so many traders lose money because they do not have discipline to follow the rules of their own trading plan. When market move they are tempted to take trade and the jump in. Sometimes they make profits but many times they make loss because of lack of discipline.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fauzibowo View Post
    I strongly agree, perhaps we can avoid the discipline of a greedy, greedy da I think is the main factor that mnyebabkan I experienced loss, I might still greedy for my lack of knowledge about forex trading, so I do not know the correct way of trading.
    In order for we forex currency traders to reduce and control our risks in forex trading business, i believe that we should first make sure that we understand the forex market and then understand how our emotions works as well.

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have seen many mistakes of the traders here in this forum and we have to come an experience that many traders do not use proper money risk management against balance and they have less investment and they want more and more so they lose all of their money but should take control our expectations.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    probably due to the fact that they expect too much, because as we all know that in forex trading which we must always balance out between loss and profit or any risk that we will endure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 677 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)