+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 535 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 5347

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Junior Member gusni is on a distinguished road gusni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For traders, the use of indicators can help in determining entry. Although the indicator itself is sometimes fals signal. But at least the novice trader can be more confident in taking a position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Its possible to trade without any indicators also. But we all know indicators are our tools to make good decisions in trading, so it will be difficult to arrive at good decision to open or close a trade without the help of indicators. So i always feel that we should use at least 3-4 indicators on our charts to do trading
    yes and i guess some of them have good ability to trade without use some indicators and they only read the price or data from candlestick or use the news as the signals, but for me , i am not sure for right now to use this methods and because there are many weakness that i have to fix
    do the best we can

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can of course, many professional traders who do not use indicators. for example they only use the movement of the candlestick, draw a trendline line, draw a line fibonannci, and others. because if the use of indicators will usually be late to market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    everyone use indicators to identify the trend.can we trade without these indicators???
    share your views here
    yaa we can trade without any indicators exprnced traders trade accrdng to his analisis they never like to depent on any indicator because it never give u the 100% guarntee of prft...

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    No we can not trade without indicators , because it tell us what can do or what can not do in Forex market . My all trade only depend indicators . i think without indicators a trader is like plane without a pilot . so before every trade must follow indicators .

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shihabboss View Post
    No i don't used any indicators i just follow the trend and make profit, i just check the price actions, i hope u will learn from that
    it's great that I often mengguanakan and will always use the indicators and fundamental to trading because it's probably a habit I've since become a beginner

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    I agree with you that we have to do this trade using indicators to build us a better trade and we will be able to do trade you will be able to make us better and this will make you gain knowledge that can be better
    when we use new indicators should we study indicator, so that when we use these indicators we can use this indicator to the right, and should be in the process of studying it we use a demo account so that we do not feel the loss of money.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    I could have hosted recently acquired only by using candelstik alone, I think it would be much nicer than the use of additional indicators, but for beginners, should be involved include the indicators to be safe and used to advance
    very rarely as a beginner can master the techniques of analysis using only the candlestick, I'm still a beginner and it was very difficult in these candlestick readings in the sense that I am still very confused in terms of master

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    everyone use indicators to identify the trend.can we trade without these indicators???
    share your views here
    I could have hosted recently acquired only by using candelstik alone, I think it would be much nicer than the use of additional indicators, but for beginners, should be involved include the indicators to be safe and used to advance

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adv.rased View Post
    i think we can do trade but not effective trade will done, many traders trade without indicator because they dont know use many useful indicator.
    forek trades on the market is very profitable if it is able to get a consistent profit gains but when inexperienced and have not been able to get profit that konsiste should I suggest to practice on real akin to avoid defeat to advance continues

+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 535 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)