+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 375 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Member hassane is on a distinguished road hassane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i know forex is risky and there is a prospect of lose money in this market i knw it is not easy to make profit without risky, i can not put in my mind that forex is only profit or profit more than lose , i know what happen in forex market and i am ready to trade and accept any result without emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Winners try and do everything different and try to make a difference by doing everything right . They want to do proper analysis of these markets to make much better prediction . Also they are more focused to do constant learning to perform better trades .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dhut is an unknown quantity at this point dhut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading you must have a high risk of mental, but it's a standard that we do not take my eyes to the risks that would come off.

Junior Member zahid13 is on a distinguished road zahid13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i completely acknowledge with you that real victorious one see this industry completely with different sight because they know better this industry and they also what good mind-set can perform for them right.when we get reduction,see the positivity in that and progress without any smashes.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t is good to always think about the profits and try to have more number of profitable trades but at the same time the trader must try to accept the losses when they happen and learn from his mistakes to perform much better in future.

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the we should learn something from the great traders, they say when you start Forex trading , keep your mind cool, and think that i will be in profit, do not thing about loss, if you make your mind about loss, then it is not good sign for us.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    winner mentality is very good thing but sometimes we should accept the loss when we are in confusion position ..in my experience i saw many huge loss in this case coz market is going unreadable that time it will move seriously onesided and not using SL can be disasters for us

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's just a human tendancy no body want losses and no one is ready to accept losses, we cannot deny that fact but the true winners mentality is that they move on after getting a lose and don't panic much on that loosing trade

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zeshan View Post
    ye sit the good point u mention the traders who win the forex mentally they can earn the profit and the traders who think they are the loser the loss the money always
    indeed every time the trade in forex trading requires an emotional or mental, but other than that, selainitu also a good analysis of market movements

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear u are the right the traders mostly think they take the loss and they take the loss due to the just their own mind setup the traders must more confident for the success in trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 375 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)