+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 375 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah a absolute anatomy of apperception is actual capital to do acceptable trading. But in animosity of our best efforts to do acceptable trading, there will be loses also. And what is important is we should be able to acquire the losses positively, demography it to be a acceptable assignment for us that will advice us in affective to our goal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perfectly true, when we are taking consistently profit then we never think about loss and this overconfidence one day give them big loss. It is already happened with me, I have taken daily profit due to over trading but one day I played big lot size of Gbp/Usd and this pair give me big loss and my account washed out . so my advice for all traders please don't do it just like me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Entering the world of forex, you should be prepared with skill, capital, and psychology (mentality is good). Three things that should be equally perfect, do not just stand on one side. If you only bring winning mentality, you could be stuck over-confident.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

What happens if you only have a winning mentality to take trading? Do you not need a strategy and are reluctant to learn it? This is ridiculous. In forex we do not fight, but make the analysis by carefully and intelligently, not only brings mental.

Member hanennhounh is an unknown quantity at this point hanennhounh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The right points you have writtens if the traders had opened orders and they are running loss then they should analyses futures markets fundamentals as they can Reagan you orders !!

Junior Member Lijon is an unknown quantity at this point Lijon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brokers were going to be prepared physically for accepting loss and they are beneath habit on cutting losses such as this.it is actually key is we tend to were going to be able to realise the losses actively, taking this to be able to be one good lesson with regard to us that will help me in shifting to be able to our objective.

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to be in a good state of mind to trade forex , if you feel frustrated you will trade badly and lose you hard earned money..we can say that "the winners are the runners in the marathon race that are crossing the finishing line and the loosers are people that are unable to cross it."..thanks..
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yehi aik acha tareeqa hay agar banda apnay aap ko iss ki achi practice kerwa lay to phir kafi tension say bacha jaa sakta hay or phir agar profit ho bhi jaey to double khushi hoti hay, laykin ye method to sirf newbies ko hi suit kerta hay.

Senior Member forex8182 is on a distinguished road forex8182's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    We can see how many traders are thinking mostly
    about losses.
    I think it is state of the mind. We have to think on
    profit only (99% of time) and accept loss just something
    what could happen sometime inside profitable strategy but
    isnt important.
    We need more winners mentality I think.

Can we think like that?
    sir mere zehan me to aik hi baat hai ke har ak trader ka apna apna mind hota hai koi trader kamyaabi haasil karne ke liye kuch karta hai koi kuch kisi ke be mind aik jaise nahi hota

Member abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have confidence in your self, possess objectives as well as manage to imagining as well as sensation achievement in your thoughts. In the beginning a person learn how to manage of the thoughts as well as ideas. At the outset everyone try to deal with to your thought process together with thinkings.

Junior Member shuchi is an unknown quantity at this point shuchi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally hold with you that right someone see this industry totally with polar eyes because they mate amend this activity and they also what optimistic knowledge can utilize for them reactionary
    Because Forex is also psychology line so they bed finer how dealings emotion issue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 375 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)