+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 222 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2217

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear in fact I think the best hours are those hours when we are more easy to get some easy money from the market and the thing is that our analysis should be more strong at that time because without the analysis we can never access the market more confidently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray best trading hour 4 say 8 shaam ha yeh mera best hour ha kiun k es time markeet main zayada movement hoti ha aur es waqt trading ka maza bhe ata ha es liyay yeh mera beat trading time ha aur main esi waqt trading krta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex ka kam din mai 24 hours tak chalta hai hum es kam mai acha paisa tabi kama sakte hai jab hum es kam mai displine se kam karte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai es kam mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    we will start to open position. no matter in which session it happen and the bulls and there will be also less news during this session that is the believe that it is the good time to open a trade in market.

Senior Member sigma1980 is an unknown quantity at this point sigma1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think new York session is good for trading. according to indian time 7 pm- 1pm market is volatile. so we can trade this session to make fast profit. but remember risk is also high. and London session also good for trading but I prefer network session.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already know that there are no specific hours that a trader can open trades in the Forex Markets and have profits. The most important thing is that a trader makes the right analysis for their trading
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I think it depends upon every traders own experience and involvement. Best trading hours for America and europe are at evening time in asia. So there are more chances for the part timers to join them at asian evening.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai mujhe yaha kafi samay ho gaya hai, aur Indian time ke anusar maine ek cheez dekha hai, agar trading karna hai, to London open time sabse best mana gaya hai, ushi time trading karna chahiye bhai, sahi pips le sakte hai.
    ap na bilkul sahi time btaya hay bhaiya g mera trading experience bi yahi kahta hay k agar hum es time trading kartay hay tu kafi achay pips kama saktay hay , es waqat breakout trading strategy buhat badiya result daiti hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we all knows that forex market is to be opened 24x5 days and we can do forex according to our convenience and can earn reasonable amount from this business.

As far as my concern, I ever trade when London and New York trading market opens, I am earning reasonable amount while trading during these sessions.

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't no the hours which is best for trading, because I open a trade when a see a good move of a pair, I don't have a specific hour of trading in the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 222 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)