+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 222 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the online forum of the world and it is the best way of earning i am open a trade in day time and day time is the best way of earning so we also trade in day time and night time we take rest and feels happy to this trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-08-21), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The London market is the best forex trading hour. The market is more unstable, so we can get a clear trend during the London market. However, the London market will be the best time to trade if our trading strategy is in line with a trendy market or a volatile market.
    The best forex trading hours are when some markets are open, but that is not always true. I think the best hours are those hours when you can understand trends and can be at any time, so that the best hours can be every hour, therefore you have to depend on your own strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading hours are the best we can think about and work to prove that we have the right path to control the market and ensure many things and ensure that we can all travel with the right path from good information and we all know that traders are good well informed to decide what is right and best for everyone and we can do it for several reasons to encourage good intervention.
    I don't think that there is a way you can say that you will get money from now until then to trade with money is something that you have made a good strategy from after I traded for a time I have seen it when having a trade then trading Forex can happen anytime

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Overlapping sessions in New York are the best time to open trading in Forex trading. I estimate the pause tomorrow on Monday with the GBP / USD pair, maybe gap up, for corrections I find this session more effective than others. Hopefully others will also be useful and Forex has a different time to trade where different markets are open while others are closed but there are also times when different markets join, the most active time for trading is when the US market opens with Europe on at the same time, this is mostly a market and when they combine more activities it looks to make it the best time to trade and make a profit.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G forex ma acha time darkar hota ha or us ma best time ha 10 baja say laker 4 baja pm tak ya best time ma huma acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain or acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain magar huma koshish karne ho ge jesa huma acha bonus bhe work karna ka leay best time darkar hota ha

Junior Member anjaleenaqueen00 is on a distinguished road anjaleenaqueen00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thankyou for your sharing such kind of helping material for all of us. you say that only you have work 10 mint a day wil give you a handsome profit from this site that is very cool if it will be done. because every one has no too much time work on forex trading so thankyou for your giving opinion thanks

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market shows most volatility at the evening,so evening is the best time to trade because european seession are open during these time and so the market is musch realible and predicatable at these time.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best time to trade is in the session when the sydney and london market in open because that time i seen that there is large fluctuations in this session.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex markit jo ha wo 24 hours open rehti ha bas saturday aor sunday ko close rehti hai aor es men jab london ka session open hota ha tu movement jo ha vo ziada voilitaile ho jati he aor es trahan jab ye close hota hai tu movement kam ho jati hen

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good bro, for me I personally believe that I also love to trade in these hours because in the morning I am not available because my main job and after that at night I available at my house and that is the time to trade in this session and I certainly believe that the best time to trade is the time when there will be a significant movement. If my observations after several years of studying forex, then a fixed and highly accurate time to generate more profits is at the opening of the European market and the opening of the US market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 222 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)