+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 222 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2217

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on my little experiences it will seems to me that London and us session are best for fx trading. on that time market movement is too fast instead of other session. i always try to trade on this session. but if you trade the jpy and aud pairs then you need to select the different session.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market is open 5 x 24 hours a week. it provides a great oppotunitu for trade at anytime of the day or night. however, when it seems to be not so importand at the begining, the night time to trade is one of the most crucial points in becoming a successful forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Hours men time bhut ziada effect kerta hay. mery khial men best trading hours woh hen jis waqt American session start hota hay or dosra best time jab Europe enter hota hy
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, if you can solely depend on this, it is very good, Also note that if you want to be a better trader, using all the trading charts for reference is still the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to trade forex is the New York session during the 8:00AM EST or 12:00pm GMT. These are the hours where the market is very liquid and you can have good price movements.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt American session is more volatile and give much opportunity to earn as well as loss and if good trader then no doubt its heaven for them . anyway i always prefer this session when we can trade for good profit or loss of less time.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fizmhd View Post
    forex is 24 hours ..thatz wat makes it attractive ... unlike nse bse ..
    we can trade during any sessions ..but i mostly trade during london and neyork session
    This is one big thing that actually makes it very attractive, flexibility. We can actually trade the forex market 24 hours of the day and make profit, we don't have to be full time trader, we can choose to be part time trader. I normally trade during the London open session 8am GMT.

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is 24 hours ..thatz wat makes it attractive ... unlike nse bse ..
    we can trade during any sessions ..but i mostly trade during london and neyork sessions ..
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

FOREX HOURS

This is one critical question that bugs most new traders.
    Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    When you read several other sites, they speak of trading when the market is open etc.
    So when the new york market is open, the usd pairs are more volatile.
    This is not wrong. And it is indeed the fact that when a market is open, that certain pair will be more volatile.

BUT!
    Heres the thing.
    You do NOT need to wait for the market to open to trade that pair.
    If you ask me, i do not even care to know what time the market opens or closes.
    As mentioned, we as professional forex traders are like lions. Waiting patiently for a setup to occur before we pounce on it and kill it.
    So if you have a day job. You probably cant be staring at the screen for long hours.
    WHICH IS GOOD!
    Staring at the screen for long forex hours, WILL NOT help you enhance your forex trading or grow your account.
    Instead, you will fall into the SEA OF EMOTION and find yourself struggling to stay alive.

If you have a day job, just trade the daily time frame.
    So check your brokers time that the daily time frame bar closes every day.
    And just spend that 10 mins of time analyzing the daily time frame.
    Forex hours: SO JUST 10 mins a day is good enough.
    If there is a price action trade setup, enter it.
    If there isnt. Close the screen and go forth your daily job. Come back again the next day and repeat the steps.
    By just implementing this method, you will find yourself emotionally unattached and you have plenty of time to do your other stuffs.
    But that does not mean you are not making good money.
    There are FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL FOREX Traders who trade the daily time frame alone. (read this again)
    Yea.

Forex Hours
    And if you are like me, who has a little more time to trade.
    You can look at the 1hr time frame and the 4hr time frame.
    Practically meaning, i only look at the charts every 1hr or 4hr, depending on my schedule.
    So if there is a setup on the 1hr time frame, i enter on it.
    But if there is no setup, i will go ahead with my other stuffs.
    And then repeat the steps again.
    So back to the question on Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    I hope you got an answer.
    Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Forex Price Action Forex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Day Trading Systems & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    wow really nice posting,this threat is very helpful for every new trader, i am also new trader try to learning some thing from this forum

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post

FOREX HOURS

This is one critical question that bugs most new traders.
    Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    When you read several other sites, they speak of trading when the market is open etc.
    So when the new york market is open, the usd pairs are more volatile.
    This is not wrong. And it is indeed the fact that when a market is open, that certain pair will be more volatile.

BUT!
    Heres the thing.
    You do NOT need to wait for the market to open to trade that pair.
    If you ask me, i do not even care to know what time the market opens or closes.
    As mentioned, we as professional forex traders are like lions. Waiting patiently for a setup to occur before we pounce on it and kill it.
    So if you have a day job. You probably cant be staring at the screen for long hours.
    WHICH IS GOOD!
    Staring at the screen for long forex hours, WILL NOT help you enhance your forex trading or grow your account.
    Instead, you will fall into the SEA OF EMOTION and find yourself struggling to stay alive.

If you have a day job, just trade the daily time frame.
    So check your brokers time that the daily time frame bar closes every day.
    And just spend that 10 mins of time analyzing the daily time frame.
    Forex hours: SO JUST 10 mins a day is good enough.
    If there is a price action trade setup, enter it.
    If there isnt. Close the screen and go forth your daily job. Come back again the next day and repeat the steps.
    By just implementing this method, you will find yourself emotionally unattached and you have plenty of time to do your other stuffs.
    But that does not mean you are not making good money.
    There are FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL FOREX Traders who trade the daily time frame alone. (read this again)
    Yea.

Forex Hours
    And if you are like me, who has a little more time to trade.
    You can look at the 1hr time frame and the 4hr time frame.
    Practically meaning, i only look at the charts every 1hr or 4hr, depending on my schedule.
    So if there is a setup on the 1hr time frame, i enter on it.
    But if there is no setup, i will go ahead with my other stuffs.
    And then repeat the steps again.
    So back to the question on Forex Hours: What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?
    I hope you got an answer.
    Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Forex Price Action Forex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Day Trading Systems & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    ye her country k hisab se mukhtalif hotey haen kioun k app ko pata ha k forex trading main her country ka time change hota ha her kisi ka time es se match nahi karta ha es liye app ko news par he tawaj adeni chiye wahan se he app ko koi help mill sakti ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 222 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)