+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 222 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2217

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should not trade on Holidays, When major news releasing and also when market moving unethically.. you should always trade when market behave normally.. you can trade almost any pair in London sessions.. because you will find pretty much volatility on your pair in this session.. and you should always need to avoid ranging market.. because you can get a caught by many fake signals at that time..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member nasima is an unknown quantity at this point nasima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi I think Volatile horus of the London session and the New York session ovrelap is the best time to open trades in forex trading . all traders should try and trade in this time frame so that will increase trading results as well as profits.............These hours of forex market are quite good for making some profit,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess that you should give a useful information in your thread regarding the best times of the market and Hope that others will also find it helpful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sadam View Post
    I also think there are better when the entry of the pair session. because that's when the pair had great movement and is more convenient for us to trade and I think we should have the ability to properly analyze prices,
    Good understanding, buddy. We should trade any pairs in their busy open session, since all stakeholders that related with that pair's currency will just move in good movement. For example, when in sidney session of course better if we trade AUD/USD or NZD/USD than trade EUR/USD, right?
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    timing of the trade is very important, so traders should know when to enter the market and when to exit. also note that the trading session was opened.

Junior Member unmadasrom is an unknown quantity at this point unmadasrom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are going into scalping, yod' better prefer Asia sessions, but for day trading it's surely the best to enter European and American sessions. You can work with Asia session while Tokyo market is open.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also love to trade in these hours because at morning I am not available due to my main job and after that at evening I am available at my home and that is the time to trade in this session

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the information that you provide to us, we feel the information you provide to us is very useful for traders, especially for new traders. for novice traders still do not have a good knowledge and strategies to re-open so that it can generate profits in the trading business.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no best hours in my opinion. I think that its good that different people have different opinion on the hours, but it all depends on the system you use. My best hours are different from someone elses. Also we need to fit our hours in around sleep and meals and life so it is always different.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad View Post
    I think best trading hours is over lapping time session of the market and for this reason i think London and New work session because that time market have good fluctuation and they can trade with scalping strategy in this market.
    I also think there are better when the entry of the pair session. because that's when the pair had great movement and is more convenient for us to trade and I think we should have the ability to properly analyze prices,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 222 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)