+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But the best time for trading in Forex is wh so we can use m1 m15 charts to use scalping in this time therefore in general most trader do that they open position based on new trend formed in different time frame in using some indicator and tools but but you can also trade in rest of the time of a day in fact Its best time to trade while both newyork and london market is open market movement is very fast in this time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend, which time use the forex trading? this question is most traders ask me. this is very simple in forex market. which time is 8pm - 11:30 pm in forex trading from india. you know indicators and signals . you should after use the real account. this is very essential movement in forex trading. therefore , you willl understand the forex market. and after you will start the real account trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some traders trade at a certain time but I did not do so because I am a part-time trader day trading is always better for trader and all trader can do trading with different time frame now forex depend on trader mind and trading after all if you are a good traderyou have skills and you know that how to manage every thing in trade you wil so because it would interfere with our brains work and also our bodies

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that we should not delay for the opennning of the marketplaces of different couples, we can just business whenever and any where in this globes, just adhered as to yours own ways of the perform and keep other stress, when to start and when to shut industries really ! All traders should try and trade in this time frame so that they will increase their trading results as well as profits,, and these hours of Forex market are quiet good for making some profit,,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a fact that lots of folk who traded in this monetary market attained success and became terribly rich just about overnite As a trader you and i am also a new trader in forex and i don't know about the best timing of forex trading then I my point of view night time is best for trade in forex market in that time market is fast and we can earn good money that time trade in forex so in my opinion this time is best for trade

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before making trade we make sure that we are able to make fundamental analysis let alone And Also like to trade when European market is open and when close best time for trading in the Forex market is over lapping session because that time market have high fluctuation and most of the Forex trader do trade at that time and i also do trade with scalping strategy and getting good profit also rather than there can take the opportunity to earn a profit and in this time market is in fulll movment and give mor profit in short time therefore you can make a lot of money from Forex trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time for trading is morning and evening so but above all the seeds will be in London and New York season then the Newyork and London session is the ideal time of trading in forex that is Forex is open for 24hours So whenever you get time and you think you are ready just trade But before trading please analyse the market car and they can make good profit in this session

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir ye ak international trading business hai is liye sayed main apko is ki thik se trading time nahi bata paungi kuk ye business time har ak desh me ak ak tarha hi hai , lakin ap ki liye kon si time thik hai yue to apko hi thik karne parte hai or is ke liye apko is market me trading karne ki timinig ko thik se analysis karne parege , jo bhi time apke liye thik ho or agar us time me traded karne se profit bhi jayada hoti hai to mare khayl se apko us time par hi traded karna chaiye .

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have only a small trader and are presently engaged in trading to supplement monthly income I only know about technical analysis for forex trading that I do in fact Since you don't have all the time to give forex after all and sometimes i like scalping strategy and thats why i like to trade on Asian session and there is a tip that in the Morning session server works very fast and you can done your work easily

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me london and the U.S session . is the best session for intraday trading. because it will be very volatile price movements on the session. I rarely entry in the Asian session, due to the frequent movement sideways, I rarely even incur a loss if the entry in the Asian session. so, I mostly use my time to analyze the Asian session, and then take a decision on the london session and U.S.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)