+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: PIPForce Trading System.

Banned Current is an unknown quantity at this point Current's Avatar
    Thanks
    good strategy, but no matter how good the strategy will not fit with our company.
    therefore must be tried in demo account first to minimize loss.
    if it fits with the character we've tested in the real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope it works on the GBP/JPY trading pair because that is my favorite of all the JPY based forex pairs.
    I will definitely test out your system next trading week to see how good it will turn out to be for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by peteonthenet View Post
    If there is anyone else testing this system on demo account then please feel free to post your trade charts or any improvements so we can all benefit.

Please share your experience of trading this system for the benefit of all traders.
    I have not used this envelope indicator, when try to use i don't know this option,
    APPLY TO "close " or which one to select please specify, so that i can test this system.

Junior Member peteonthenet is on a distinguished road peteonthenet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good to know that the system has been working out good for you, keep practicing it on demo account till you get comfortable, and if need be make adjustments as necessary.

All the best in your trading.

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Nice stratagy
    its gives me good result on demo account ,now i started to trading on demo account

Banned venom is on a distinguished road venom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peteonthenet View Post
    PIPForce Trading System is very easy and profitable if used correctly. This trading system is traded on 5min Charts.

Indicators used:

1) Envelope1
    Period: 25, MA Method: Exponential, Deviation: 0.10%

2) Envelope2
    Period: 25, Ma Method: Exponential, Deviation: 0.05%

3) Forex Index
    Period: 100, Method: Simple

BUY Entry:
    1) Candle close above upperchannel of Envelop1
    2) Forex Index value has to be above 0

SELL Entry:
    1) Candle close below lower channel of Envelop1
    2) Forex Index value has to be below 0

Envelop2 to be used as Trailing Stop guide, or to Exit if price goes sideways inside the Envelop2

Stoploss should be placed on opposite side of the Envelop1 channels.

Demo trade this setup and get a hang of it. Or you may merge it with your own trading system.
    Nice stratagy
    its gives me good result on demo account ,now i started to trading on demo account

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its best on 5min Timeframe and for most major pairs, and also for JPY pairs.

You could also watch the same system on bigger timeframes like 1H, 4H, daily etc to get the market position on a wider scale, and then accordingly time and take your trades on 5min time frames. Example like if bigger Timeframes are all in UP Trend, then its best to go for Buy trades on 5min timeframes.

But feel fee to use it to your comfortability and convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    thank you friends for the science that you give, how much do you think TF and PAIR what is suitable for your system..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is anyone else testing this system on demo account then please feel free to post your trade charts or any improvements so we can all benefit.

Please share your experience of trading this system for the benefit of all traders.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Malik,

How have your testing of this system been? hope its easy and profitable.

This system will surely keep you out of sideways market, and catch good trends right when they start.

Feel free to adjust the system to your convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    A good trading system you have introduced here and i will try to learn the system on demo account. I think it is not more complex and it is easy to follow and understand.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, If you take some elements from this system and incorporate it in your own system, if it will increase your win probability then, its all good.

Do also look for the levels indicator i posted in the indicators section which plots the lines at 00, 25,50 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by cashcube View Post
    Good Post.
    Well, I mainly use naked chart with price action. I just watch price moving one line to another and also use daily pivot. Now if i use these channels in smaller time frame like 30M for intraday trade. I will get a good confirmation on breakout.

Member cashcube is on a distinguished road cashcube's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good Post.
    Well, I mainly use naked chart with price action. I just watch price moving one line to another and also use daily pivot. Now if i use these channels in smaller time frame like 30M for intraday trade. I will get a good confirmation on breakout.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cashcube For This Useful Post:

TraderRajKri (2017-09-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open