+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member ranjitbaba is an unknown quantity at this point ranjitbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader is having a open position and market went against of the position, then definitely trader is facing some loss ( although in real as the position has not closed so it is not the actual loss).
    In my case I keep the position open and if I find a good support at certain level then only I do add ( which is called the averaging method) but there is no fixed PIP to decide, as some time I average after 30 PIP and some time till 100 PIP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i don't want to use stop loss in my trading, then i will do averaging, and i will open my 2nd positions after 30 pips or 25 pips, depend on the situation in the market. then i will trade without so many positions at the same time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayan2453 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan2453's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her aik trader ki apni aik palining hoti hy jis k teht woh apni next deal ko start kerta hy likin main ny hamesha aik hi simmat main km az km 50 pips k baad hi second deal ko laiata hoon is sy bht diifrence ho jata hy markit ka ur aap asani sy lot ly sakty hain

Member mouez forex is an unknown quantity at this point mouez forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    r i cannot make in same direction if i see my trade in lose more than 10 pips than i open opposite trade so that my margin level of trade become normal
    I want to learn to be disciplined and not greedy.

Senior Member fx4somethin is an unknown quantity at this point fx4somethin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trail your pips. you can open the first one to the direction of the trend, and if you are speculating a further move in the market you can place the second one when it has reached +50 pips and a trailing stop of -15 form the +50 to get +35. after this you can follow up with the second one but you must trade without take profit.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trader ko market me trade opne karne se pahle achhe se trader ko market me analysis kar chahiye agar trader ko market me bar bar trade opne nahi karni chahiye trader ko yaha par ko samjhne ke baad hi market me trade ko opne Karna thik rahta hai.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, in fact I actually consider its not good to open another postion in same direction. I want to play it safe. so, if I open position profit, then I let it reach the TP. I will not add to the position, although I have an open position profit. I want to learn to be disciplined and not greedy.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well personally to me I do think i will open 2nd position if it is 50 pips against me with increased lot because i try to overcome loss. I will not go more than 50 pips. My 3rd position will also be next to 50 pips.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    gain good income with the trend of the pair so try to understand the fundamental then only take such trade nd you must have to understand that you have to follow the basics and make some profitable strategy

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    Trade loss me jaane k baad ussi direction me ek aur trade open karne ki strategy ka naam hai martingle aur main tamaam newbie se ye batana chahta hoon k is strategy ka sitemaal kabhi bhi na karen ye bahut hi dangerous strategy hai isme agar aap kisi strong trend me trap ho gaye to aapka poora ka poora account saaf ho jayega.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)