+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 448 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #2

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #4

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like trading using scalping strategies. I think scalping strategy only makes us lose a lot of time and makes you tired because it was too long in front of the chart. I prefer to trade with the open position if there is a strong signal and leaving open positions by setting TP and SL

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping???
    in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit..
    post ur opininons here
    Scalping will be the best if you are a good scalper. Otherwise it will be better to continue with a strategy that you normally use. Scalping is only profiting for traders who have good analysis for short term price movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    From the start i am doing the scalpings and i think this is the only way when you can do the well trades other wise forex is very risk game and if you will not it properly then i am sure that you will lose the money.
    Dangerous way for earn money but quicker way for earning or loosing money. If we will do scalping with respect to trend then we can get good profit and always select low spread pair for scalping.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    is scalping is best???

when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping???
    in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit..
    post ur opininons here
    It depends on your personality buddy. If you are a person who can't wait too long and watch your trading then maybe scalping is suits you. But if you are a busy person which make you impossible to watch your position then scalping is not for you.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with scalping you can get quick pips and earn quick profit but it wont be the same as compared to day trade and swing trade coz swing trade can get us real big profits so i will say that mostly try for those two but in volatile conditions i will say scalping is way good to get out with some quick pips.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i wont scalping is the best method. for each trader each kind of trading method is the best.
    scalping is a good method and often people with less balance use scalping to increase their balance in short time,but in some cases traders with high balance also do it.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehyal sy ap key pas agar boaht ziada balance hy to apko karna cahiye otherwise apko is sy avoid he akrna cahiye me regular mean normal knowledgeable traders person ke bat kr rha hu mgar kuch expert traders thoray balance sy scalping me boaht acha balance create kr letay hen.

Junior Member dada is an unknown quantity at this point dada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nehi mere mat se scalping best way nehi he. always best way is long term trading. sabhi bare trader long term trade karte he. par ha kabhi kabhi short time bhi thoda bahut paisa aa jata he. but ye thik process nehi he.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gala View Post
    scalping strategy is the best thing to do or not really depends on their respective views or the views of traders since each trader's response will vary depending on how the trader to learn and understand.
    scalping trading is good for making money fast and in quick way.
    but in my view in scalping trading need a good experience of trading. if we have some experience than we can do a good scalping otherwise not.
    in scalping need a sharp mind and update with news also.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is the best. I also do scalping to get some more profits. For scalping you should be active and sharp minded. Because it requires instant decisions. In my view scalping is good option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 448 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)