+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 448 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #2

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-08 at 12:20 AM.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vanigota1 View Post
    I don't like this type of trading as I know most scalping strategy don't use the stop loss,
    a scalper must have targets stoplose defeat or they can do it with cutlose but indeed it should be proportional to their profit targets, if they are a scalper then stoplose should not too much, they need to make decisions quickly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think scalping is the very way way to earn profit out of the forex market but i think i will advise the newbies nver to trade based on scalping because only the expect knows the very best way to make use of the scalping because trading based on scalping is very risky so think trading scalping is not good enough to the newbies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nimara is an unknown quantity at this point nimara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that scalping is the best for the trader. the aim of scalping is making smaller pips or aims at few pips in squat period of case and traders can fulfill umteen trades in a day and when diminutive assets is supplemental up it makes to big total.

Junior Member tisha is an unknown quantity at this point tisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't agree with this opinion .There are various kind of people trading in forex .They apply many kind of strategy in forex and earn money from forex .So I can't say scalping is best in forex .

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that scalping is not best option.Because if you do some mistake in trade you will be loser in any time.Scalping is best choose in insta broker house.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that scalping is the best trading strategy in forex trading business. which helps you to earn money in short period of time in forex trading business. but it is also harmful for forex traders in forex trading business. so, must practice for scalping in forex trading business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by micro18 View Post
    The disadvantage of scalping is i must set stops too tight, so i easily reach stops before get profit. But if not setting stops, i cannot relax when trading
    It is somewhat inappropriate to set the stop loss or take profits in using the scalping strategy. It is to note that in scalping, we open and close our trades manually and wait in front of our computer to close our profits or our losses. No need to set SL.

Member csazerta is an unknown quantity at this point csazerta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly There are thousands of trading strategies and thus we can't tell that scalping is the best one as every one is not perfect in scalping.The traders should choose the best trading style according to his capabilities !!

Junior Member ionara.dedn is an unknown quantity at this point ionara.dedn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The good scalping strategies for the traders who have large capital and ready to lose. Speed ​​in decision-making is the most important, of course, accompanied by thorough analysis. Many beginners who trade using scalping strategies but many are lost. I think scalping is only suitable for traders who are already proficient in analyzing the market and know the movement of each candles !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 448 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)