+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 448 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping can earn you some profit in less time but is for huge profit you have to look at big lots. by scalping you can loose in a quick time and it is also very risky. if you have right knowledge and skill of trading then you can go for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jahan tak mera khial he.hr trader ka apna style hota he.waise scalping aik achi technique he jaldi profit kamane ki.lakin ap agr ziada profit kamana chahte hen tu ap ko different plane bnana honge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    I'm always trade in gold because its movement is at high level andit is a profitable trade the movement of gold is very high and everyone can understand its movements by his experience when I feel better movement of gold in position in my favour I can do trade of $26 and wait for market favourable when I on about 10 to $15 I can cut my trade and wait for other favourable trade

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

AQ148P (2018-05-20)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai scalping karna best to hota hai lekin risky hota hai scalping bahut hi kam samay ke liye trade hota hai bhai, agar risk bada lenge to humare ko dikkat hoga bhai, low risk wali trading karna hi best hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2018-05-14), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-13)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is too risky and you really have to understand the exact time and you will want a strict rule for it. And it's not recommended for beginners because they will end their capital in no time, anytime. I think scalping could be next. stage when you feel skilled and you earn well. Before you start making scalping, keep checking your strategy on the demo and make it positive. In my view, scalping is a very good thing to do but I would not recommend it until I know that what kind of trader you are, if you are a very good trader, have a good command in the market, have a good experience, a lot of time and have a very good strategy so that would be the best thing to do. but one thing to remember in scalping is there are fewer profit elements, more losses.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good and can help us earn a lot of money in a short time if we have good capital. The problem with scalping is that we tend to use very large lot sizes in our trades. Bad trading events will cause big losses or even margin calls. I would advise to continue to withdraw their profits. I do not agree with that fact because scalping is not possible to generate big profits but only a few pips mostly not above 15 pips. therefore day trading allows you to reach 50 pips per day and more but each has its own strategy and plan.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you can analyze the market moves very well, scalping is the best strategy to make a profit, because scalping is not as easy as some think, it still needs some analytical skills, because any point can be the basis, and every point can be the top, if you can predict future trends, of course scalping is a simple and easy way to earn profits. The scalp is best or not depends on the merchant. I think the scalp is very risky but the benefits are also more. You play short-term trades and earn more profits with a scalp style. The scalp style gives us pips very quickly. So I recommend the best scalp.

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping strategies must be learned, and that is just as important as other strategies. However scalping is not the only best strategy, as many other strategies are superior. We do not just focus on one strategy alone, because scalping also has many weaknesses. Scalping is a trading strategy that can generate quick profits. but I see that this strategy is only suitable for expert traders. for scalping strategy requires precision and speed at the point of entry and exit. so if we are not experts then you should not use this strategy because it is dangerous.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would add that scalping can be the best trading strategy but every trader has different trading styles. If I am, I can not trade well when I use the scalping method and It's hard to keep my psychology in a cage condition when I actually do scalping! For myself I intend to say that with scalping you can get quick pips and get a quick profit but the tradition of being yourself compared to day trading and trade coz jazz can give us a big advantage so let me say that most try for them two but in a yawn condition I would say that scalping is a great way to come out with lots of profitable pips.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhoa dca;onog just n just waste to money hn becoz vo apko heavy lot se profit krna hota hna ur profit bohat zyada hota hn me btao isse just n just loss hota hnmene abhi tk bhi kisik ko ni dekha jo profit me ho
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), batool (2018-04-11), fxearner (2018-04-15), kanita (2018-04-11), rehanayaz (2018-04-17), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-11), zahid2016 (2018-04-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 448 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)