+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 448 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a type of trading strategy that is meant for short term traders known as scalpers, in other for us to succeed in forex trading, we must ensure that we have enough understand of how the time frames affect the market. Scalping system uses the shorter time frame; so you must be sure if you are convenient with the shorter time frame before you can choose this method of trading. Non of the trading method can be said to be the best.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    There are many strategies that can be used in forex and what a trader choose it depends upon them if traders have low capital and if they want to make more profits in short period then can use scalper strategy
    I'm the new trader in forex market so i have using scalping strategy for trading in forex market. I consider that by using scalping strategy trader can easily earn lot of profit in a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venus View Post
    I think it's depending on style of each trader to say that using scalping method is the best strategy or not. Scalping will need good and stable emotion
    control because we must open and close position soon so it's not easy to be done by some traders. If you didn't like to open and close position soon,
    so scalping is not quite good method for you.
    I think it all depends on the trading style of the trader. If a trader is a short term trader and uses the scalping method to trade, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't choose scalping as his best trading method. For long term traders (i.e. swing traders) there is no way they would prefer scalping as a method of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smrkaes is an unknown quantity at this point smrkaes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    is scalping is best???

when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping???
    in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit..
    post ur opininons here
    I do not like scalping. i like long time trading in Forex because scalping is not best me I some time profit but many time loss. It is depend on personal want how to profit in Forex market.
    Scalping earn little pip but loss big Pip.
    Fear arise from our inner resistance to change. I welcome change.
    web hosting bangladesh
    I Love my country. I am developing my talent and skills,so I can be an asset for my country.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's depending on style of each trader to say that using scalping method is the best strategy or not. Scalping will need good and stable emotion
    control because we must open and close position soon so it's not easy to be done by some traders. If you didn't like to open and close position soon,
    so scalping is not quite good method for you.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes scalping is best .. mainly har ek trading style best hain . but mujhe scalping and day trading pasand hain. khas kar ke .. scalping thode samay main apko profit mil jata hain.. aur jyada der tak order hold karke bhi nahi rakhna padta . aur scalping main hum only low target use karte hain so hum easily profit kar sakte ahian.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neel View Post
    no brother its not good to scalp..hi brother to scalp you need to be active on the pc most of the time and it gives less profits ....if lesses profit is not a problem for you then you can opt for it but see that you have a good strategy otherwise you will go into loss
    There are some people who find it easy to trade with sclaping some that feel hard, in general, trading with sclaping if done with good technique would be nice as well and will get a good profit even more fortunately get, but sometimes sclaping trading is prohibited by some certain broker because the broker also knows the power and greatness of this sclaping trading, which is why they lelarangnya, for traders who like to trade sclaping please go ahead and do not use a broker that prohibits this way and move away from broker to broker your funds to allow trading in this way , do continue sclaping during your daily targets are met unmet if you please shut down and resume trading tomorrow's another day for trading by using a technique also sclaping until you can profit and stay the way you do not move the way trading during trading remains profitable in this way .

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping???
    in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit..
    post ur opininons here
    According to me, scalping is best technique to earn fastly money over forex market and got result of all trades very soon as compared to long term trades.But if you need big and huge profit, then according to me long term plans are best,Even, myself prefer scalping most of time due to fast output.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    scalping is truley best but only for the experience traders because if you do not have the good experience then you can not do the scalp and most of the times you will lose the money
    I explain with you scalping is actually meant for experts in forex if we are not good in trading forex, then I don't think scalping is an option. Scalpers usually trade with shorter time frame and open so many trades in a day which could be risky for the newbie trader.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping trading easy nahi hai .
    scalping trading karne k liye kam se kam 2-3 year ka trading experience hona jaruri hai.
    scaling trading main result bahut hi short time main mil jaata hai so ye ek acha way hai trading karne k liye,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 448 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)