+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 448 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Senior Member super580 is an unknown quantity at this point super580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalpers are very short term traders who take a large amount of trades, but a small amount of pips at a time (1-5pips). They're usually not in a trade for more than a few minutes to an hour.

A very difficult method of trading if you can't be in front of your trading station all the time i think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sometimes its best not not for every time. scalping is just favorable when the market is very volatile and there is no clear trend line otherwise scalping is very dangrous
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member esporti is on a distinguished road esporti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To scalp or not that still a personal decision because it depend on the position and what u need and also the economic news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramnit View Post
    I'm not a scalper but i can say according to my knowledge scalper strategy won't work this kind of situation. But if somebody is expert in scalping i m sure he or she can earn profits.
    For scalping every trader need good knowledge about this business on different situation. Without knowledge nobody can't make profit on scalping. So scalping is not too easy. If it is easy then every trader can make huge profit with scalping on short time from this business.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    we have very low risk when we trade in scaling.we stay before our screen to see the market watch and lose can not cross our profit.we can make huge profit with several time trade open and close.
    I'm not a scalper but i can say according to my knowledge scalper strategy won't work this kind of situation. But if somebody is expert in scalping i m sure he or she can earn profits.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think the certainly not finest for each investor largely newbies investor. Since scalping can be large high-risk with regard to getting income. Also it have to have additional information for you to type in and also quit about proper position. If you cannot accomplish this then you can definitely damage lots of money about that time.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view scalping bohat best hy agara ap ko is k bary me knowledge ho to ap is sy boahat earning kr sakty hen lekin agar ap just aisy kam kr rahy hen k ap ko is k bary me kuch pta nhi to aisy traidng karny ka koi faida nhi ap ko cahiye k pehly isya seekh len phir isy join karen ta k ap acha profit earn kr sakeen without loss .

Junior Member naveen is an unknown quantity at this point naveen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use scalping, but if you can master the scalping method then you will able to generate maximum profits. because if we use it we seek profit scalping at every turn, even corrections are just a few pips we can get.

Junior Member michel123 is an unknown quantity at this point michel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is all time So risking .I prefer all time long time trading this will good for a trader and also have less risky .We should avoid scalping ...............

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping???
    in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit..
    post ur opininons here
    For me it's the best one currently. It's easy to apply and easy to achieve the goal coz you always set the target price with just couple of pips. And it's also easy to learn, I just know basic things about forex trading, and basic things about candlestick reading, and they are just quite enough for supporting my scalping strategy, and I also read news as some reference, all combine into a good suit for me to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 448 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)