+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 448 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #4

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #5

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

Member mahiabida is an unknown quantity at this point mahiabida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is, it is better to trade for a long time than scalping. Scalping is not a profitable trading all the time.
    Sometimes scalping may cause some losses.
    The best time for scalping is depends on the release of news. That time market fluctuate more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping???
    in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit..
    post ur opininons here

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To scalp or not is an singular persuasion. what gentle of merchant one wants to be is an various message. I dont change any individualized choice, but I simply do what I reason testament render me benefit. its gambler to be a young stretched in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member titikfocus is an unknown quantity at this point titikfocus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is good but this is a very risky method as well. You musty have a perfect experience and knowledge of Forex trading and markets. and you also need a healthy capital to trade another way this method is very risky market at a loss.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am still do not think that the scalping can being the best for the trader , because some time the trader is do not like to use the good money managgement on use the scalping do not use the good money management make them can possible to bot the margin call on using scalping because theya re do not sue teh stop loss too

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a strategy and the strategy that works for you is what you would say is best,we need to find a trading style that fits us not just to pick any strategy and trade with it just because another person says it works for him/her
    bye forum India

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the situation forex market trend changing conditions prevail. trending and flat. if market conditions are flat or sideways, the scalping technique would be a good strategy, but if the market is trending UP or DOWN then scalping strategy is less appropriate.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I first entered to forex, I also started my trading as a scalper.. but no matter what strategy I used, I only encountered with huge losses only.. this is why I changed my trading style to Intraday trading.. And I found out that Its much more profitable, safer and easy to trade with.. because with scalping you cant have much time to analyze your trade and the risk remain too much higher than any other trading style..
    Searching Myself...

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roizin View Post
    beginners may be better suited to get a trading strategy using scapling in the trade, but we should have in this trade is how we do trade quickly is the challenge of engineering scapling
    As for me the scalping is most doesn't fit for new trader. That will become danger if they hadn't know the way to survive in trade using scalping way. I think than doing scalp , new trader must consider to use the medium term strategy so they really know and can plan their trade successfully than using the trade in scalping mode. That will only become worsening their result.

Senior Member qfivarfna is an unknown quantity at this point qfivarfna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Scalping is the short time trading for the some pips.It is good for the beginner they are think.But I think scalping is not good fpr the trader.It has more risk for the trader.I am always like long trade.It has small risk and more profites really !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 448 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)