+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 448 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, trading scalping would be required to take quick decisions and should not hesitate, because one little can disrupt concentration and trader psychology trading gets scalping traders therefore there must be a clear trading strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rklover is an unknown quantity at this point rklover's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes scalping is good to get fast money. but remember, it can be fast loss too.. just watch your money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member singh adnan is an unknown quantity at this point singh adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no the best trading strategy, because it depends on the type of trader, depends in every people. If you a conservative trader, of course swing (long term trading) is the best for you. Dont try to be a scalper because you will feel too worry. It happen too for an aggressive trader. Aggresive trader make scalp as their best way to make money. Dont ask them to hold their position too long because they can not see their position open too long.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is the best, because this technique to take profits little by little in the timeframe low, this means a scalper forex market in one session can take advantage of the many. but this technique has a high risk because many occur in a small timeframe false signals, beginners should not choose engineering as a success using this technique is a trader who already has a lot of experience
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you my friend..scalping is good technic and it can earn profit faster then other technic,but we must have a good knowledge and skill,its need a well analysa,so we can place the orders in the right momment,so we can earn a maximal profit!!and i think is,all the technic alway had a plus minus in them..!!goodluck!

Member wsaqapam is an unknown quantity at this point wsaqapam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping is the faster way to make profit, but for it, they need to learn and have extra ability about it need to learn, do practice and make a decision in a short time..and high accuracy...they will use the higher lots sizes to get more profites with the lowest pips really !

Senior Member don1681 is an unknown quantity at this point don1681's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry i don't like the scalping becasue we all know that it is a money making treading system so if you want to earn a lots of money from this tha you need to work hard not scalp.

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scapling it good, if spreads are low,
    otherwise, it will be hard to make some profit.
    i personally don't like scalping. i mostly trade long terms.

And if you think it is good for you, and you can make money with it,
    so you can use it without hesitations...

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping???
    in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit..
    post ur opininons here
    I think if we already have a target that we have set then we do not need to do that, we should not be greedy in trading in the forex market because the risk is very high and very dangerous, I've proved themselves masters

Member donbapit is an unknown quantity at this point donbapit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you can use the method well then it's possible to gain a lot of profits from scalping method and it could be your best
    method for trading but it won't become the best method for all traders because different person will be different in
    psychology control, target profit, and skill of trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 448 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)