+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 448 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best strategy is a strategy that fits with the character of your trading, scalping I think the style is good and profitable, but you have to have good emotional control. so you need a good trading psychology

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me scalping is the action that will be very supportive to be able to get a good profit on the one hand but also we have a trade that sometimes would make us have to deal with high risk if not trading with good analysis and the time is not right.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by solbdit View Post
    Forex scalping is a great thing to make first pips whit in a short time and forex scalping is a great way to win in forex .Forex scalping is a quick kind of trading of a small time frame with small take profit . But its
    highly risk for trader when he is not expert.
    that in view of this technique which we enjoined to open a trading position in the near future and we have a trade that will allow us to trade better in existing trade using good money management scalping be very good for us in trade this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    स्वदेश लौटने के इच्छुक कानिर्धारण उस लागत कम करने के बजाय कमी कटौती की हानि के बजाय, उन्होंने एक दिन उसे को प्रति सप्ताह गिरलतार किया था। निवेश ९ो इस विनाश के जाने की जरूरत नहीं होना चाहिए और उस मनोवैज्ञानिक असुविधा मनोवैज्ञानिक.वास् तव में, सबसे अच्छे रूप में नुकसान की पहली हार थी।

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for my self, scalping only using for make my feeling more sharp. actualy i am daily traders and maybe about 1 - 4 times scalping evey 1 week, all depend the market.

Junior Member lemurian is an unknown quantity at this point lemurian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because i am a scalper and of course i will say it yes, scalping is a good methods for trading, and as long as we can set it with right and this is the safest way for trading,
    with scalping, i can do trade for some situation, and so it is very flexible methods,
    no need longer time to catch some pips as our profit, but if we do it with continue then we can get more and more, and even we can maximize the trend for every waves

Senior Member deeny is an unknown quantity at this point deeny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    i think mostly new trader do scalping because then do not have good knowledge and also they do not have good emotional control that is why they can not do long term trading but they should learn it first .
    when i just trade, i do this scalping also, and i get margin call. i think if we want to do scalping, then we must have good skill first, we must have good analysis first then we can become a scalper

Senior Member puji is an unknown quantity at this point puji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is using the system, do it regularly. scalping techniques you use can still do well if we want to implement your system, if only to clear trades using a feeling that's not a good way of trading trading.
    trading requires good planning.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai har koi scalping nahi kar sakta hai, Lekin agar koi scalping sikhne mein interested hai, to main samjhata hoon, wo us cheez ko bade araam se sikh sakta hai, mehnat aur lagan hona bahut jaruri hota hai.
    i think mostly new trader do scalping because then do not have good knowledge and also they do not have good emotional control that is why they can not do long term trading but they should learn it first .

Member aburizal is an unknown quantity at this point aburizal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader who hope the price back, instead of cutting the loss/cut loss, instead he detained him for a day to a week. This destroys the capital, traders and inflicting mental pain that shouldn't need to be emotional.In fact, the first Loss, a Loss at its best.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the best way you charade soo far according to me because for one when you are scalping there is no way that you can make any loss that is when you have put well the stop loss and if you dont put any stop loss like i do there is no way that you will make any loss that i can provide my account details and you see for your self

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 448 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)