Thread: MT4 MT5 (poll)

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ***_Official View Post
    You have written a lot about them, now, let's count the votes
    mujh lagta hai kay mt4 he great hai kion kay app khud dekh sakta hain
    kay is ko kitna votes mila hain is waja say tu mujh yahi sayi lag rahi hai aur may khud he yah use karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    its perhaps because many traders is being more familiar with the mt4 so although the mt5 is better in some ways. the still prefer to old
    one . in mt5 are lot of complications to use it . it difficult to use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if for myself because MT4 is better MT4 is very easy to use and not too heavy on the
    computer rather than MT5 and MT5 facilities resulted in excessive weight to the access

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 of course, there are a lot of traders use mt4 as their platform because mt4 is the first released and also very flexible for to use
    but i have a plan to use mt5 too, maybe next time
    do the best we can

Junior Member DrJoe is on a distinguished road DrJoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hehehe Apparently still many who do not willingly leave the Meta Trader 4 and 5 turn to meta trader, actually I want to know what their reasons to not want to leave MT4?
    so I would know about those answers right now: D

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt5 have more features than MT4 so it is best. Every new technology is good than old. MT5 is latest and MT4 is old.
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    Yes mt4 its not perfect but it has alot of features which the other platform doesnt have. But i think if mt4 is compare with mt5, mt5 is much better. I think o lot of traders still using mt4, so they will get littlle problem to adapt on new platform. for me mt5 is better than mt4.
    Just wondering what is in mt5 that you can't find in mt4 that make mt5 better? Because me I don't like mt5 because I don't find anything in mt5 that will make me think that mt5 is much better than mt4. In short what I have in mt4 I like. What I found in mt5 really does not make a difference to me.

Banned pritysharma is an unknown quantity at this point pritysharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are some problems in installing MT5 in pc.but I think MT4 is best for it's opportunities and the chances it offers to the users.It is the easier and effective platform that we the traders choose it to use to make more profit we expect to earn.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's perhaps because many traders is being more familiar with the MT4, so although (perhaps) the MT5 is better in someways, the still prefer the old one .lol

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is Easy and not complicated to learn so we choose MT4 platform

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast