+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 177 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    This tactic is right nevertheless provides truly less profit.Shape a Strategy that grant anyone maximum profit. only that may help you within lengthy run. With this particular type of strategy u usually receive bored. Because profit typically is less and also leave foreign exchange. FX is actually continual changing item.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after going through several study in forex trading ,We found the simple strategy that will make money improve
    in a short time in the business forex Trading without understanding although what forex trading in an otomatis manner trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya i agree with you that for long term trading huge capital is very neccessary because with small capital there is chances of lossing money. so this straegy can be useful in short term trading rather than the long term trading

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think we can really earn such huge returns as +swap and that too when our trade size is small. Further it is not risk free, we still have risk that price may go against our expectations. If i am to trade safe i would simply buy gold at 1:5 leverage and be ready to put some more money if it fall 20%, as i am sure in few years i can get good profit, each 20% increase will double my capital.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fforex raders want quick profit like in weeks or days even in minutes, I never ever consider this type of strategy because for me i cannot wait a year to get my profits.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a lazy kind of strategy traders need quick and fast earning strategies. Such kind of strategies can be liked by stock traders not by forex traders. Because every thing in forex is fast, quick and prompt.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A quick and fast earning strategy can blow your account quick and fast. Anyway if you have a small capital you can look for quick and fast earnings. If however your equity is large, you should look more to protecting it rather than earning fast and losing much.

Banned Current is an unknown quantity at this point Current's Avatar
    Thanks
    srategi safest trading is trading in gold, use the account to be safe enough cent capital 100 usd then we've been able to relax, but the advantages of trading in gold is not because we take the safe side, if we have a capital of 100 usd, we use a lot 0:10 cent account.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take a good calculation between risk and reward before go trading is very good and then try to make analysis or check the market condition will make easier the trader to put the order
    we have to calm but confident and do not think to hurry up , and for this condition good controlling emotion are very required
    do the best we can

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with small volume like 0.01 or 0.02 is always better. Because it has less chance of getting loss. But it is a slow process. Most of the investors do not use this. Because they want to get profits quickly and want to rich instantly. But it is too tough. You cannot get too much profits unless your luck favors. Even you can lose your all money there. So its better to trade with smaller lots to avoid risks & losses and wait for the good time when you get decent profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 177 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)