+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 177 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member smartfxkingmakers is on a distinguished road smartfxkingmakers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    per yaar weekly main 1 month potion hold karna pata hai kai itna itnazar nahi karta hai trading main sabki fast paisa chye waise achi hai loagic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahtashametimad is an unknown quantity at this point ahtashametimad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing this strategy but there is alot of investment required which many of them not able to invest. kindly share strategy with low investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Many people are looking for such a strategy, But the truth is that it never exists. The Forex business is based on speculation and as such only some trades in end in profits, Some must end in losses.
    han bhai almost her ek trader ko aisi trading strategy ki talash hoti hay ko taqriban perefect ho lakin asal baat ya hay k aisa trading system es market ma nh hay jo hamay asaani k satj acha profit da sakay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I think you are right if we use small lot size then we can gain good profit and we can easily accept small loss, I think the best strategy we have to developed from our own afford and I think if we can develop our strategy then we can get success in trading.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    great profitable and don't loose your balance so i cant tell any specific strategy but its totally depend on the trader and you need enough experience with it to avoid losing badly till We can only make analysis but the result is not always same with realtiy

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Many people are looking for such a strategy, But the truth is that it never exists. The Forex business is based on speculation and as such only some trades in end in profits, Some must end in losses.
    Thik kaha bhai apne, kafi trader ki khoj ishi tarah ki trading system par rahti hai, ki wo badiya profits aise system ke jariye earn kar sake, lekin aisa nahi ho pata hai, wo kamane ke chakar mein loss kar dete hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member dendi is an unknown quantity at this point dendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is advisable to sell the position overbought and buy when the price is oversold, but the problem is mengenalisa market, when prices of existing in a state of overbought and oversold. maybe I often use fibo to determine market direction, and maybe some indkator calsic such as moving averages or the other, which is already in mt4, not a modern indicator.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Patience is Key.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear of course I think we need both experience and knowledge to become a successful trader as actually i want to become a successful trader and i also know that without proper knowledge and experience about forex i cannot get success in forex trading therefore Forex trading business in become success for must be needed very good knowledge about Forex sowe should a lot of Forex practice needed otherwise developed and become success is impossible

Banned haythem is an unknown quantity at this point haythem's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a week.
    Now this strategy might seem nice, but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 177 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)