+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 177 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat achi satrategy hey wait karo aur gain karo. Lakin bhai aaj kal sabar kahan hey. Yahan tu her koi ratoon rat ameer banna chahta hey. Years ka saber kon kary. Issi baat sey big players fayda uthaty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think we can really get such huge results + swap and also when our trading size is small.
    Furthermore, not risk free, we still have a risk that the price may conflict with our expectations.
    If I trade securely I will only buy gold with 1: 5 leverage and be ready to put in more money if it drops 20%,
    because I believe in a few years I can get a good profit, every 20% increase will multiply me. capital.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with small volumes like 0.01 or 0.02 is always better. Because it has little chance to get a loss.
    But this is a slow process. Most investors do not use this. Because they want to earn profits quickly
    and want to get rich quick. But it's too difficult. You can not get too much profit unless your luck is profitable.
    Even you can lose all your money there. So it's better to trade with a smaller lot to avoid risks & losses and wait when you get a decent profit.
    regard

4. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

sanjay okta (2017-10-26)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the strategy mentioned above can be practiced also on the 1 hour charts. When finished buying based on RSI and CCI.
    And buying when oversold, can create a sensation but will not always work. There are times when RSI is overbought.
    and a bit of bull back and again keep going up. Why do not we just use our eyes and look at the charts.
    So many indicators, time and analysis needed.
    good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

tidur (2017-10-18)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think we can really get such huge results + swap and also when our trading size is small. Furthermore,
    not risk free, we still have a risk that the price may conflict with our expectations. If I trade securely
    I will only buy gold with 1: 5 leverage and be ready to put in more money if it drops 20%,
    because I believe in a few years I can get a good profit, every 20% increase will multiply me. capital.
    greeting

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia drkho ap jo bata rh en vo koi staretigy ni hn vo just technicall analysis hoti hn jo ke har trader ko ni pta hoti hn jab bhi kkoi pair over sold ho jata hn to lazmi hn data oske fever me ata hn measn ke down han to up up hai to down aur vo tredn bana leta hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-30), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult that the traders get the profit 10 % in this trading business the traders get the loss during the trading because they use the stop loss in this trading business and when the market go against the trading position they get the loss in this trading business .

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    And in any case it will be fortune telling. There will always be multidirectional entries and in history we see that there is never one hundred percent one way. Everyone trades according to their trading strategies and indicators. And if for some the same indicator gives a signal to buy, then for others it is for sale.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    make some profit every now and then and lose it with some bad trades and just how easy my scalping strategy, I would place 50-100 bets per race you are able to recoup your losses easily, and are back to making a profit in no time.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-07), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), incomejobs (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-15)

Member juthy will become famous soon enough juthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your suggestions are very nice. Many people can benefit from following these. However, Forex's exchange rate depends on the economic condition of different countries. So the economic condition of different countries should be done more research. Emotions work on Forex, it has to be avoided.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 177 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)