+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 177 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with a low lot is the best trading strategy because some traders trade long term when their trading in losses they can survive with a low lot trading strategy they can never get losses but they get a profit. In any trading business, thinking is possible, you get big money in a short time and lose your money in a short time. Forex trading is a world-famous online business, but the important experience of the rules in this job rather than you get big money in short time trading is great online work. and famous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dha Q For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-19)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    I really like the huge income and + swap 'are able to achieve, and that is the very small size of our trade. Moreover, it is not risk-free, we still have the risk that the price could go against our expectations. I'm safe trade, and I just 1:05 into the purchase of gold and a 20% drop if you want to be more willing to make some money, and I'm sure in a few years you can get a good profit, and doubles for each increase of 20% of capital will.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-29), Amir151 (2018-09-19), ba33 (2018-08-29), FA148P (2018-08-30), FM1881 (2018-08-29), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-29)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    sweet words friends. This needs to be applied in my trading. use of technical and fundamental is very necessary. for better analysis. so that our account is safe, for the use of small lots as a personal safety of our capital. Overbought and oversold is very good if we use the indicator Bolinger Band. because it will be obvious in view of forex trading charts.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-29), ba33 (2018-08-29), FA148P (2018-08-30), FM2127 (2018-08-29), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-29), Unregistered (2)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At present this technique may seem good, but the benefits are very small. Opening trades with a large size range of 0. 01 will also encourage traders to get them the smallest of claiming swaps. I don't think that might be a relevant system on my own idea.
    This methodology will be really great. Also you stop offering to be able to anticipate the benefits that begin with that in a long expression. In the future transients exchange are useless.Likewise, he needed huge capital that was both mossycup oak, traders, including me, uncontrolled.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, you suggest a long-term trading strategy that I think is safest and most useful, but I try to master the short-term trading strategy. And for long-term trading we need to have huge capital for long-term survival in the market. And I have a small balance so I focus on short-term trading only. and the most powerful strategy is experience and patience and good money management. In my opinion, the best strategy in forex trading is to manage your money in the right way as if the Strategy depends on short-term investment or long-term trading, then Stop loss must be half of taking profits to get continuous and if you use the trend time you will getting a lot of money in forex according to the best strategy is patience in training to become a forex trader

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,621 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is most important for trader for making good profitable trading strategy for successful trading and trader use good strategy and trader avoid from mistakes and trader use low lot size trades and trader find or create 100% safe and easy strategy for trading and make good earning with forex trading business.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

akhtarr (2018-08-31), Fiya (2018-08-27), foziia (2018-08-27), imadiha (2018-08-27), kekbad (2018-08-27), khizar1 (2018-08-27), SANIASHOAIB (2018-08-27), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sweet words companions. This should be connected in my exchanging. utilization of specialized and central is extremely fundamental. for better examination. with the goal that our record is sheltered, for the utilization of little parcels as an individual wellbeing of our capital. Overbought and oversold is great in the event that we utilize the marker Bolinger Band. since it will be clear in perspective of forex exchanging diagrams.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-08-28)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your advice is very good. Many people can benefit from following this. However, Forex exchange rates depend on economic conditions from various countries. So the economic conditions of various countries must be carried out further research. Emotions of working on Forex, it must be avoided.
    And in any case it will predict fate. There will always be multi-directional entries and in history we see that there is never a hundred percent one way. Everyone trades according to their trading strategies and indicators. And if for some of the same indicators it gives a signal to buy, then for others it is for sale.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this strategy might look good, but the benefits are too small. Opening trades with lots of 0.01 sizes will also cause traders to get the smallest swap. I don't think that is a relevant strategy in my own opinion.
    When you will make it according to your own trading strategy with large capital, then you can get big profits in this trading business here in this trading business, experienced traders make their own trading strategies.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not so easy and for this we can depend on the first time in one analysis and after more understanding about it we can try another. and yes it will be great if we combine technical and fundamental at the same time.
    it will be very good we combine technical and fundamental at the same time but I think that is not so easy and for this we can depend on the first time in one analysis and after more understanding about it we can try another.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dha Q For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 177 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)