Page 153 of 177 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    You have to choose broker who have good +swaps on few pairs.
    Than start to place position on pairs which are overbought or
    oversold on D1 or W1 chart on opposite direction (sell if it is
    overbought and buy if it is oversold). But only if direction is
    proper for + swap rates.
    Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.
    No stops
    You will use small lots but will could earn hugh profits in pips.
    To use of few very different pairs encreases safety and profitability.
    Look on political news to.
    You can take profit also like package in suma profit in all trades together in the same time.
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a week.
    I think you are correct sir this time, as far as I know if we are dealing with how to use the Time Frame then I would be safer in Constructing my trade is to be better sir, so I could be able to secure my account to trade in accordance with the it is my skills sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Now that this strategy, but I think it may be too small. The swaps are also a lot size of 0.01 with an open smallest of business to be had. I do not think it's my own personal opinion of the relevant techniques.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zedforex is an unknown quantity at this point zedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good strategy, but also a waste of time if you have a large fund, but using a small lot. I have a better strategy, no news, no indicators, pure look candlestick pattern. The strategy is fairly easy to learn, and provides a better profits.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kang portal View Post
    it is to small for the lot, how can we got profit if only use 0,01 on 2000$ ballance
    Yes, it's too small if compared with the balance. balance 1000$ or 2000$ can use 2-5$ LOT, I think 2-5 $ LOT is ideal to get profit.

Senior Member vijaymunshi is on a distinguished road vijaymunshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategies market main deal karne ki investor ki available equity par depend karti hai.... agar apke pass capital jyada hai tu aap long term deals ko mind main karke position hold kar sakte ho aur up n down ko face kar sakte ho but wahi agar kisi ke pass capital kaam hai so usko short term strategy ke according move karna chahiye aur daily impact analysis karke apne profit ko book karke capital badanan chahiye.....

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know too well that this works well but my problem is that for a newbie or even a so called expert if there is not enough discipline to hold to entry and exit strategy it could b4e disastrous .
    I will rather recommend 4hr and Daily chart for this purpose .

Senior Member Badawi is an unknown quantity at this point Badawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    overbought and oversold can't work alone. I see that you want to wait for overbought then sell until there is oversold and buy. that method can work on one market only it is the side way market. the trend market doesn't have over bought and over sold very clear like the side way market. if its up trend you will find only overbought signals followed by overbought signals and will find no oversold.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Ye tu ak long term strategy hy agr hum D1 ya W1 k chart ko use krty hoye positions open krty hen tu hmen profit nikalny k lye at least 1 month tu wait krna he pry ga ya shayd us sy b zyada. Anyways i will check this strategy and give the result. Thanks
    bhai wo to aapki marzi hai, ki aap long term strategy kis chart par karna chahte hai, mere khayal se H4 bhi ek achcha chart hai, is par bhi aap long term strategy entry point nikaal sakte hai, aur exit point bhi utna hi jaldi aapko milega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    You have to choose broker who have good +swaps on few pairs.
    Than start to place position on pairs which are overbought or
    oversold on D1 or W1 chart on opposite direction (sell if it is
    overbought and buy if it is oversold). But only if direction is
    proper for + swap rates.
    Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.
    No stops
    You will use small lots but will could earn hugh profits in pips.
    To use of few very different pairs encreases safety and profitability.
    Look on political news to.
    You can take profit also like package in suma profit in all trades together in the same time.
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a week.
    it is to small for the lot, how can we got profit if only use 0,01 on 2000$ ballance
    for me my self i use 2000/1000.. it means i use 2$ as my lot for 1 position.. if i want to make 2 position i divided it by 2 or use lot 1$
    from this is worted betwen the profit, the time we trade and the lost.. we have to use SL always for saving our capital

Banned fxjani is an unknown quantity at this point fxjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although this seems good strategy, but it should not work for the traders having small capital to trade. Moreover, the traders who are crazy about profits they would not like to choose this type of strategy due to its long term waiting process. As I have $100 only in my live account, I will not prefer to trade like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 177 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)