+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 177 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mere khayl se 100% safe , or easy trade ka liya ,or profit vi jada is k , ap simple trade line , horizontal line , market ko achie tarse analysis karo . dek na ap ko result bohoti achie aya ga, thank u guys is bare discuss kar ne k liya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member LEO78 is an unknown quantity at this point LEO78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    You have to choose broker who have good +swaps on few pairs.
    Than start to place position on pairs which are overbought or
    oversold on D1 or W1 chart on opposite direction (sell if it is
    overbought and buy if it is oversold). But only if direction is
    proper for + swap rates.
    Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.
    No stops
    You will use small lots but will could earn hugh profits in pips.
    To use of few very different pairs encreases safety and profitability.
    Look on political news to.
    You can take profit also like package in suma profit in all trades together in the same time.
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a week.
    Good strategy, buddy .. I want to ask you, what indicators do you use to determine overbought and oversold, as you mean ..?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member klavox is an unknown quantity at this point klavox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its so good strategy i used to use it in aprevious time , but what is the trusted indicator which give you the oversell
    and overboat areas?

Member alidz16 is an unknown quantity at this point alidz16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haaaay ...... I dont think we can really earn such huge returns as +swap and that too when our trade size is small. Further it is not risk free, we still have risk that price may go against our expectations.
    i am to trade safe i would simply buy gold at 1:5 leverage and be ready to put some more money if it fall 20%, as i am sure in few years i can get good profit, each 20% increase will double my capital.....
    goood luck and thanks fooor you ...

Senior Member manukhan is an unknown quantity at this point manukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think long term strategy good for a new traders. es .main hum acha knowledge b hasil kr laen gy or maybe acha profit b so let's follow this strategy I hope its working and we make a good earning every lort if we starting the small size then we earn good all the time

Member latifaarch is an unknown quantity at this point latifaarch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hiii ... but until now I still tend to analyze for the pair GBP / USD and EUR / USD. because this pair is the movement of big points every day. and a clearer analysis, fundamental also often plays an important role, because the second pair is the strongest economy in the world, at the trading time is very important, convenience can be taken from any aspect, if we understand it.. good luck and thanks ...

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    The strategy is very good .. Thank you very much my friend in the publishing industry and warn us with your love .....
    I wish you success and commercial viability is always ... Greetings ...

Member yhlfws is an unknown quantity at this point yhlfws's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This device is very useful and it can be expected that the use of ideas in the long run. Fast forward trade headache.And incredibly large capital, which is usually most professionals like me is at hand.

Senior Member fdhdh is an unknown quantity at this point fdhdh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This plan is incredibly good, and benefit the long-term goal. At the top of the quick buy and sale are not good.It also funds the incredibly large, and not meant for professionals in his hand.

Senior Member hgyt is an unknown quantity at this point hgyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This tactic is now maybe seems nice, but it's too little profit. At the beginning of the trade, which has many aspects associated with 0. 01 can also lead to the broker with the smallest connected to shops. I really don't think that the relevant technology around my own opinion is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 177 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)