+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 177 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Banned aniksaha01 is an unknown quantity at this point aniksaha01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now this technique might seem awesome, but the earnings is too little. Starting deals with a lot dimension 0.01 will also cause to the investor getting the tiniest of deals. I do not think it is a appropriate technique in my own viewpoint.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Ye tu ak long term strategy hy agr hum D1 ya W1 k chart ko use krty hoye positions open krty hen tu hmen profit nikalny k lye at least 1 month tu wait krna he pry ga ya shayd us sy b zyada. Anyways i will check this strategy and give the result. Thanks
    agar humko Long term trading system bhi mil raha hai, to main samjhata hoon, yebhi humare liye kafi hai, kyunki hum long term bhi karke fir earn kar sakte hai, pahle to dekhna hoga, ki ye strategy work karti bhi hai ya fir nahi.
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for sure it will be save strategy if you have ballance 2000$ and you only trade with 0,01 lot
    but please count how the profit you will got??
    usually i try to take or make profit about 50-150% profit montly.. for example if i use 100$ as my ballance i will take profit 50-150$.. so in the end the ballance will become 150-200$..
    if using your money management how much i can got montly??

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shamshad21 is an unknown quantity at this point shamshad21's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal se ham bina trading strategy aur good planning kay successful trading kar hi nai saktay. Hamain proper planning aur market ko view kar kay hi trading karni chahiye.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see the TS using TF, D1 and weekly, this is very long to wait for the movement of candlestick, and using very large balance 2000 + $. I think this is not effective, because it was too long and only use a very small lot. I think it will be a lot of time wasted just to wait for profit is not worth with the huge amount of equity.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    You are already trading with the naked strategy as i see from your posts and there is nothing that is wrong with it. Safety first is good, even in naked startegy, a trader could still protect their trading accounts at all times.
    you have got created your purpose and that i agree using it. notwithstanding that trading systems or skills you could possibly have, your profit or losing entry depends on how you're going to manage your account. you might want to still build cash from a trading even with simplest trading system, if your management is correct.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Member anisforex is an unknown quantity at this point anisforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    for professional and right still make a good strategy great plane to a lot of profits and trade with success by the hard work and experiences simple and cost effective trading strategies is extremely important in cases of trading ...

Banned fekher jarar is an unknown quantity at this point fekher jarar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it sounds like a good idea , but it would certainly require having a good amount of equity to avoid risking all your account , plus the profits ren't really that good especially if you are trading with a small account , thanks for sharing .

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your strategy is too lazy and can be treated as wastes of time. I think you should learn forex first and then need to trade carefully. If i believe in myself, then i will definitely get success. So always believe in yourself.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your strategy is little bit slower than other strategies. I do not think that it is a good strategy because i do not even know that how long i need to wait for overbought or oversold. I use MA and candlestick chart and both help me to get good results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 177 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)