+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 177 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member ebizmunmun is an unknown quantity at this point ebizmunmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to ak bahut hi bare strategy hai lakin exprience knowledge , market ki analysis , currency pairs ko pahechan na janna , demo account se apne apko asli trading ke liye raddy karna or mare khayal se trading ke time par stop loss kisystem ko use karna hi 100% safe trading strategy hogi is se apki profit sayad kam hi holakin loss bhi jayada nahi hogi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hunsei96 is an unknown quantity at this point hunsei96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Create an overview of planning and trading. Criteria, you have to know when:

- Open positions
    - How many digits Stop Loss and Take Profit is 'ideal'
    - Have a financial management strategy (money management). This is related to how long you are trading in a month, how do you account resistance level against the risk of loss, when the attraction of funds, when adding funds, and the allocation of income to savings, investment and consumption.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kage bushin no jutsu is an unknown quantity at this point kage bushin no jutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not request you what is the optimum for you because there is no waranty if it present wreak with excavation for you you requirement to hit by yourself like Initially i was just open with the normal strateg that is then use your own brain think what is the best time to start a trade is the best strategy in fact Nevertheless simply no technique will deliver this type of indicate So having possible low in addition to high also a full method I simply keep up relocating regular strategies

Member rokisinthiya is an unknown quantity at this point rokisinthiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today this course may appear pleasant, however the earnings can be way too tiny. Launching deals that has a lot dimensions associated with 0. 01 may also lead to this investor obtaining the most basic associated with swaps. I really do not realize its a relevant tactic in my personal viewpoint.

Senior Member kamleshkumar is an unknown quantity at this point kamleshkumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar kisi k pas acha experience hai toh o 100% safe strategies ko apna sakta hai lekin beginer k liye bahut tough hai es market ko sahi tarah janana agar aap 100% safe strategies apnate hai toh esme humesa aapko profit hi hoga aur aap aasani se acha profit kama sakte hai

Banned nasirsultanaasi will become famous soon enough nasirsultanaasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    20k account balance is too much for a small size lot like 0.01 is you see year to day high and lows of a currency then your can get good estimate of acnt balance for all currencies for example i saw usd/jpy on maximum high in 1993 111.23 and low is 76. some thing so if you wanna follow you need maximum 500$ and yes i am sure you can take profit you don't have to wait till the rsi indicator touches the opposite direction you can tp when your trade change momentum i am also thinking to use this strategy

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader has there own strategy some like to trade for small time some like to trade for longer time and some for mid term and also in money management some like to keep compounding and some like to keep withdrawing accordingly So it is not any matter for trader actually who are trade as if you want to be successful in Forex trading the company's Web site and online strategy for wealth and success because of the Exchange to be successful

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

When you decide you open a new trade then you take some strategy i know every people take a powerful strategy but some time his strategy is fault I can't recommend my strategy to others accordingly The most powerful strategy that i know that can help forex trader to succeed is to know just two thing to trade the forex market and that things is knowing fundamental and technical analysis therefore Different individual using the same strategy might yield different result

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Ye tu ak long term strategy hy agr hum D1 ya W1 k chart ko use krty hoye positions open krty hen tu hmen profit nikalny k lye at least 1 month tu wait krna he pry ga ya shayd us sy b zyada. Anyways i will check this strategy and give the result. Thanks
    Long term strategy bhi humko use karke dekhna chahiye bhaiya ji kya pata kab kyon sa strategy humko kitna fayda de de main to khair ek scalper hu isliye mere liye long term trading karna itna jayda mayenye nahi rakhta hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned masterMC is an unknown quantity at this point masterMC's Avatar
    Thanks
    They are many strategy but best strategy is which strategy help you good profit that i suggest all to learn more and then try to make good earn as if or i think it is better to create your own strategy by conbining many indicators or some indicators therefore Try SMA 7 14 and 21 on H4 and daily frame Try SMA 50 200 and 80 like and you can consider it powerful for you if you can control

Banned wantiyem is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrun7142 View Post
    Actually it is very difficult to say 100% safe strategy,enough profitable and easy to trade.Because any professional trader can't trade without avoiding any loss.Loss is a part of forex trading.But if you have good knowledge and experience,you can make better strategy.
    using a small lot like it would just be a waste of time for us to trade, you should immediately use a large lot but for that we need to have big trading capital and we must also learn to analyze long term direction of market trend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 177 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)