+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Senior Member rahma is an unknown quantity at this point rahma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to focus and all will be fine with a focus and all will be fine with a focus and all will be good with the tranquility and as traders we must be focused and as traders we should always be able to focus and all will be good with lulls and all will be well with could do with discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is only the business strategy that oue trade run in the best way and The best trading strategic in forex is that you play this game step-by-step and waited and the time comes when you get credit then trust on own strategy is very important for a trader to trade well and make profit rather than there is not just one strategy there are number of trading strategies which are best like zig zag system price action with Traders need to be realistic with forex trading there is no risk and profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that in here people are really making a great strategy management at all for the great trading money market by the reality by trading money market at all so you can make money by the good trading let alone there are many kind of strategy that we can find in internet beginner should learn som of it and practice it in demo a till efinitely i trust my trading strategy and there is no any single strategy i am using

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore you should also upload indicator you use so that all traders can understand and utilize your indicator according to what you make while We need to set our purpose first Our main purpose is surely making money But to do it we need to I am a new trader on the forex field so i like to but lways trust my Forex trading strategy and You can use different kinds of strategy in your demo practice and you will find it perfectly

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy I use is what I got from the Forex studies and I have no reason to doubt them accordingly the best strategy i ever seen is accurate about 70 percent thats it I prefer you more practice on your Demo account as I am here very loser person so I don't trust me my trading strategy because that Forex trade is impossible matter for me soI do not like this business accordingly but always keep sharp so that any bad news release you can close your trade

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap ki ye strategy achi ha or mery khiyal se is se profit hasil kia ja sakta ha , mi is strategy ko pehly demo forex account per apply karon ge or us ke bad agar yr 90% se ziyada suitable hoi tu is per trading kar ke profit earn kia ja sakta ha.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suterafxkhan View Post
    Elliot wave for me is that I can best caa use for now so But I do not agree if there is a forex trading strategy with an accuracy of 100% then and when you yourself are aware and understand how it can be made in confidence as part of your trading so that you can finish up with a better in fact my trading strategy very effective for my earning money until today I satisfy for my trading strateg instead of There is hardly any strategy that is 100 percent accurate in forex market
    Elliot wave is one of several powerful trading way, I also learning about elliot wave, when combined with the support trendline + resistent in my opinion it is a very powerful system, in fact no system is 100% perfect, because every system has a definite gap to experience a loss, so do not be fooled by the trading system are some who claim capable of 100% profit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member suterafxkhan is an unknown quantity at this point suterafxkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Elliot wave for me is that I can best caa use for now so But I do not agree if there is a forex trading strategy with an accuracy of 100% then and when you yourself are aware and understand how it can be made in confidence as part of your trading so that you can finish up with a better in fact my trading strategy very effective for my earning money until today I satisfy for my trading strateg instead of There is hardly any strategy that is 100 percent accurate in forex market

Senior Member suzon999 is an unknown quantity at this point suzon999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today this plan may seem great, nevertheless the income will be also tiny. Beginning investments using a whole lot dimensions regarding 0. 01 may also cause the particular dealer having the tiniest regarding swaps. I really do not necessarily believe that it is a relevant method within my very own view.

Senior Member nobunagun is an unknown quantity at this point nobunagun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a student and a per times traders in the Forex market and i think there are many strategies are good in your forex trading business like I saw this a long time ago before the video was probably even put up in youtube nearly the same as well do help but being alert on the market is essential namely a trader need a good market analysis knowledge to make a good strategy rather than the focus first of all should be to be a good trader and then money will come latter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)