+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 308 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know how we can get from the spread even though I read that there is a positive roll over in some pairs (s) and that gives us the opportunity to make a little of the spread, but also does not guarantee that prices will stay or they will not slip down. so I think it's better to trade with the right analysis and to benefit from volatility. and for me, I find that most of the time operators have strategies that use back doors and there are even changing market signals and it is important that we have a plan that is suitable for the main benefits of Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The attention available from many forex through replacements is far better than the returns available from banking institutions even though speculators must be sure that their access to get the right amount in all forex series provides good exchanges while they can generate revenue through exchange and price levels . and book profits from swaps are really not worth it, because we will only produce very small profits. When we enter this business, of course it's because we want to get a lot of profits. So, I think we need to trade with manual trading and with a good strategy, not just using swaps

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe pata nahi is mien kese trade kerte haikyun k mien ne jab bhi trade enter ki hai to negative swap hi hu hau to ulta mere profit mien se swap kat jata hai .ab mien swap free account use kerta hoon .

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe that we can get money from swaps because spreads are always higher than swaps. If you lose the spread in many trades, you will certainly still lose. Remember in Forex there are no shortcuts or silly methods to get success. To get money, you have to make real trades after studying correctly and practicing well on a demo account. and my k muslims kabhi b exchanges accounts wala nahi bnaty hain is lye wo nahi janty hoty hain k swap walay account says kitna faida hota ai hai aur kitna hum is k zarye said get kar sakty hain swap ko hum dosray lafzon wakti to pay to faida de sakta hi lekin hamesha k lye is k pechay kafi sari she wajohat hoti hain.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think some currency pairs offering swaps are far better than returns offered by banks while a trader must ensure that the entry rate is correct in currency pairs that offer good exchanges because they can benefit from swaps and also the price level but I do not use Here's the thing and trading using swaps in a positive direction is good if you can hold it for 2 to 3 months. Choose brokers who pay good swap rates and also currency pairs that pay good positive swaps. hold to get interest rates every day and make money. well if the trade goes against you with a positive swap added to the trade you can make a negative swap positive.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of information about how much money can be given to me, but I can say that he has given me a lot of time, but I am sure he will be able to send me a lot before I can go to my house, but I can say that he is very hungry. hi acha lgega apne Fayde ke liye Hamko Bhut jyada mehnnat karne ki Bhut jyada hi zaroort hai Hamko Bhut jyada hi acha lagth ki ham Bhut jyada hi pesa bna liye h esse ki mai Bhut khush hota hu

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    asa ho sakta hai lkin main apko is ka baay main kuxch b nhi brta sakata hun kun ka main bnana kabi b is ka bary mainjana eenhi hai orrna ee muijhe iss ko janay ki zarurat hai kya pta mujhe is main se oerr b zadylos s shojay

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends i have not tried using this plan yet, however i learn about the idea which some brokerages have beneficial replace additionally (not with just about all match however with some) in addition to traders available place in such sets that's higher beneficial replace in addition to earn even if cost certainly not modify. Greater you have your current good deal in addition to size then your much better you will also receive the swaps charge.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using a swap only works best if you have large amounts, because the interest given by each currency is very small, more than that we only take one-day swap interest. unless you hold your position for at least a month, with the hope that it also has good profits so you will get double income. For those of me who trade with small funds, I think I only concentrate on trading, if I get a positive swap fee then that's my luck. but swap is not my main interest.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear actually I believe that using a swap only works best if you have a large amount, because the exchange rates provided by each currency are very small, especially we only take exchange rates one day. unless you hold your position for at least a month, with the hope that it also has good profits so you will get double income. and I basically like to believe that if we want to make a profit from the swap it is very small, so I don't think it's a profitable alternative for forex traders, if we do then we won't be afraid of risk, because we get high profits, then trade with safe with a little influence and trade casually

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 308 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)