+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 308 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe I must say that we have to make sure that we are on the right trade in the swap account and for it we have to do some sort of study of the market and make sure that we have opened the right position in the right direction of the trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that in forex trading swap trading is also very good Forex trading and I also heard it gives more profit if a trader have good grasp in this. Swap trading gives us short but many profits which combine to form a very large profits. Forex trading is a very best business for making money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use account with swaps and I try to trade in the market through strong area to book my profit easy, and we have to learn how to trade with strong areas because that will help us to book our profit easily.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe book profit from swap is really not worth it, because we will makes so small profit only. When we enter this business, of course it is because we want to earn much profit. So, i think we need to trade with manual trading and with a good strategy, not using swap only

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading market, There is no a trading strategy without any risk. all trading strategy in Forex market still have risk. despite we just want to make profit from swap, we still need to manage our risk, we still need to take risk also.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai asan method ye he hai ke app trade mein scalpig karo or low risk lay kar low profit hasil karo app ka daily ka acha profit ban jye ga lekin agar app ney greed ki to app ki mone ka loss ho jye ga or kuch be hasil ni ho ga
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are no trading system which not give us risk. As long as we do a business, especially if we do forex trading business, not matter what is our trading strategy, there are risk that we must take. When we want to make profit from swap only, we still need to take risk also

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko profit earn karny kay liay Trader ko risk low rkh kar Trading karny hy aor Trader ko Forex Trading market main Trading karny kay thek information ho aor Trader aik good Trading kay strategy ko follow kary phr Forex Trading main Trader without risk kay Trading say profit earn kary ga

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually swap commission is so small that it is almost insignificant unless you are trading long term. This way you will be accumulating the profits on swap daily while also anticipating a good swing in the market to further increase your profit. Usually financial institutions trade this way
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member artutal is an unknown quantity at this point artutal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my thinking that we are use the tool of the stop losses and take profit. We are analysis the market and prepare the plan. After plan we are set the tool of SL and TP in the market then we are book the profit in the Forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 308 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)